1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hd cable receiver box

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by johnte, May 19, 2010.

1. johnte

johnte Member

Please can anyone help me.I currently have a eurovox cable receiver and im on, springvest network. I have just had a hd tv ,now what do i need to still receive all the channels and get the hd programmes at the same time.Any help would be appreciated.
    cheers johnte

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

i think you answered your own question you would need a hd cable receiver box or sat box if yu want to go the sat route
    also the eurovox cable box will cease to work in the next few weeks due to nag.3 coming to your area.

3. johnte

johnte Member

Thanks Hooter007 for your input ,it looks like its going to cost me more money again.Cheers JOHNTE

4. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

Thanks Hooter007 for your input ,it looks like its going to cost me more money again.Cheers JOHNTE[/quote]
    are you currently receiving any channels on your eurovox at the moment, or has nag.3 hit your area if not then your box should be still working!!
    list of areas that have been hit or will be hit in comming weeks click link below
    link