1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please,Back Up DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Chazer, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Chazer

Chazer Member

Hi,
    I had this same problem 6 to 8 months ago and can't remember what I was told on this web site that let me back up my movie.
    It was a problem because it was something to do with it being a Sony disc. I know other people had been having the same problem with movies on a Sony disc.Can anybody who has had this problem tell me what the best programs to use are.

I have tried Anydvd with DVD Decrypter and DVDXCopy Plat.No go. I have also tried DVD Decrypter to install on to hardrive and then burn with Nero.No go.
    With first attempt it didn't read DVD and burnt adverts.Second attempt on to hardrive it kept freezing.
    If I remember correctly I downloaded on to hardrive and then Burnt with nero but cant remember what with.

Thanks.

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

3. Chazer

Chazer Member

Hi,

Ok thanks. I'm sure you were one of the people who helped the last time.I seem to remember the name.At the moment I am trying RipIt4Me. I had seen someone else was having the same problem.

Thanks.

4. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Ripit4me handles most stuff but every now and then a Sony title pops up that gives even it fits. If you search Afterdawn for the title of the DVD, there's likely a thread devoted to it especially if the title was a difficult one.

5. Chazer

Chazer Member

Yes that correct with sony disc's.What you had suggested was what I had done and that reminded me of RipIt4Me and FixVTS which sorted the problem out.

Thanks for Your Help once again.

6. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

You're welcome.