1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with burning DVD audio files onto CD

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by phaedra, Nov 9, 2007.

1. phaedra

phaedra Member

Hello,

I have just learned tonight how to copy over audio tracks from a DVD so they can be burned onto a CD. I am a belly dancer and have some DVDs that teach choreographies to some older belly dance music that has never been released onto CDs.

I want to pull those chapters with the music score off and burn them to a CD. The problem is that there is still some talking in the beginning of the chapter before the music starts. Is there anyway I can edit that out and just start burning the track form where the music starts?

Also, the music happens to be on half on chapter 14 and then continues onto chapter 15 for the finish. When I burnt the test CD there is definitely a pause between the two tracks. I am assuming I can remedy this by choosing no pause between tracks in my Nero software. Is this correct?

I am very new at this so I really do not know what I am doing so I apologize if this sounds like a confusing post....I am very confused!

Thanks in advance.

Phaedra

2. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

phaedra.........

try this if you can

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/584023

dvddecypter will seperate each song into tracks if you follow
    the guide........if you don't have NERO you should be able
    to burn with other cd app's

good day

3. phaedra

phaedra Member

Hi!

Thank you very much for answering my post. Unfortunately, that is the guide I followed earlier today. Everything worked well and I was able to copy the chapters into tracks but there were problems with the audio overlapping from one chapter to the next.

It is hard to explain but I will try. The music for the choreography starts about half way through chapter 14 and goes into chapter 15 and then the DVD ends. There is still talking going on for a while in the beginning of chapter 14 before the music starts and I would like to be able to edit out the talking part and just have the music.

Do you have to burn the entire chapter (track) or is there a way that you can tell Nero where to start? Sorry to sound so dumb but I really have no idea how to go about this.

Thank you again for trying to help. :)

Medea

4. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

well, little bit above me..............

hopefully someone here can and will help you..........

good day to you...............

5. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

phaedra, i would post and ask at cd freaks where the guide is. i doubt very much you can do what you're asking