1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how about a clothing line

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by xboxdevil, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

how about afterdawn making its own clothing line.neph could even make extra small underwear for small men.

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

why are you xboxdevil having a dig at nephilim?

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Better be a good explanation.

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

well i dont see an answer forthcoming tonight at least.........

night all

andmerr

5. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

I'm no Sherloch Holmes, but I think this thread was spawned from a previous thread in the Safety Valve forum entitled "How can U enlarge UR penis naturally." Have a look Neph & Andmerr. I think you both may now understand.
    My sixth sense however tells me that flames lie ominously on the horizon so Neph you may want to intervene in a timely fashion....ummmh, like now.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  6. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

i think the idea of an afterdawn tee, is a good one.

i'd buy one. (at a reasonable price)

money would help with the site upkeep

7. Nephilim

Looks like the little turd doesn't have what it takes to back up his statements :)

8. haha_lol

haha_lol Member

haha_lol afterdawn clothing line on underwear... what a disgraceful.
    [bold]HAHA[/bold]

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

it would of been fine and we could of all joked about it if it had been kept to that thread.But when a member crosses that boundary by openly insulting a mod with a crass comment and not have the decency to explain his actions, well he has been give 10 days and still no reply.

Simply put: what a gutless little prat you are xboxdevil.

what still no answer, arent you going to defend your self!!!!!!!!

thought so!!!!!!!

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

11. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

I wouldnt take anything xboxdevil says personally. He had a go at hursty in this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/255861
    for complaining at his internet service and told him he should be grateful for even being able to have broadband because he (xboxdevil) can only get a dial up connection.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  12. andmerr

andmerr Guest

xboxdevil probably be able to get broadband to if he had a job, o' sorry that would be an alien concept to him...............

13. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

LOL andmerr, you meanie.

@ Haha_lol: You need to get your post count up with more useless posts, bud.

14. haha_lol

haha_lol Member

you mean like this?

HAHA HAHA HAHA

LOL LOL LOL

15. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

Andmerr don't go letting this thread get to you. Xboxdevil is not new to this site and should have known that his comment would incense Neph or at least someone else. If he only meant it as a joke then I'll chalk it up to youthful exuberance(by that I mean his age, not time here on AD). But I wouln't get too worked up by this or pay too much attention to it, especially if it was intented to draw flames. Coz that would be playing into his hand. He has been noticeably quiet which could mean regret or worse he's savouring the moment. Either way man, do the right thing and apologise. Heck I'll do it for you, but I think Neph would rather hear it from you before he closes this thread.
    Neph I'm apologozing to you on behalf of Xboxdevil. He doesn't know it yet but he'll come to realize that he was wrong. Xboxdevil, this is not a lecture but even if you think something is funny or if you intend to cause harm, just out of a mark of respect for your senior(and Neph I am referring to time here on Ad) try to refrain from doing it. Some of us here are experts in our respective fields with years of training & experience, some are CEOs and are in charge(but accountable to & for) large or small groups of personnel so we understand what authority means and respect it. Sometimes even if you are right you waive that right as a subordinate in order for a meaningful resolution to an impasse. All I can do is implore you to right this wrong if it was intentional. If it was meant to be a joke then say so, but at least consider apologising for the fact that you took a swipe at a figure of authority. He performs an important task with no monetary compensation and has to put up with several indiscretions on a daily basis. So how about a little gratitude in the form or respect. It's not to say that he is stoic and doesn't have a sense of humour or that one can't take pot shots at him, but I think it would be more appropriate if those who are in his PM circle or who he closely associates with take the initiative to make very personal attacks like that. If you feel that you have that rapport with him then I stand corrected. I have make jokes about virtual strangers here on AD but I have ensured that I have gone through great pains to highlight that it is a joke. We have a blessed community here and I'm sure you feel the same way so before this one spirals out of hand, be the gentleman that you are & correct it. BTW here's an alternative to taking a swipe at Neph..........take a swipe at Andmerr, lol.(You do realize that I'm joking, Right? & Andmerr you know I have your back).

@Ha-hA lol
    I've asked Neph to ban you for a little while(a few hours or so) for that 'annoying' link in your signature. My finger still hurts, lol(BTW Xboxdevil this is also a joke)

16. Nephilim

haha_lol

You're one useless post away from being banned.

17. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

I was reading what xboxdevil wrote....maybe he just ment that Neph is a skinny person and was not implying anything about member size...? I'm not a large man myself so I could use a pair of smalls...maybe mediums.

18. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

neph is no skinny according to his nic picture post tho pictures can add non-existant weight on

19. Jamzbond

Jamzbond Regular member

No mea culpa issued yet huh?. Ah well, I guess it's not forthcoming.

20. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.