1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i create 1 long mp3 with multiple tracks?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Martyzzz, May 31, 2004.

1. Martyzzz

Martyzzz Member

Hi Ya'll,
    Ive posted a message earlier but i didnt get a reply so im still having the same problem.
    I have several mixes in mp3 and i want to burn them on a cdr in mp3 format so i can play it in my car mp3 player. the problem is the the mixes are 120 min long and i want to be able to skip tracks in the mp3.

IS IT POSSIBLE ?

its sooooo anoying to ffwd all the time to the point you wanna listen.
    So the question is how do i create an mp3 cd with a couple of long mixes and burn every mix onto cdr with multiple tracks. Ive tried splitting but that gives pauzes in the mix and thats not what i want.
    I want that the mix plays all the way and has no silences in it but that i can skip from track to track

Hope someone can help me

Greetz

2. niamh

niamh Member

what you want to do is place markers inside your audio track ... plenty of apps seem to do that, starting with nero wave editor :)

else google something like mp3 marker, or have a look in the help files of whatever audio software you have for markers :)

3. Martyzzz

Martyzzz Member

Hey Niamh, im sorry we continued this discussion in another thread > http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/86961

You'll see that what i ment is not possible (yet?)
    I wanted to create skip tracks in a single long mp3 file and burn it as mp3 onto co (not as cda > i know how to do that)

but thnx anyway !

Cheers