1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you use Any DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cyanfalc, Jan 24, 2007.

1. cyanfalc

cyanfalc Member

I just got it but have no clue how to use the program?

2. onya

onya Guest

Basically, AnyDVD runs in the Background, you don't even know it's doing so. It's removing the ENCRYPTIONS and all the other nasty suff that prevents you from backing up. You can use AnyDVD to RIP the files to your HDD, your choice.

Is this the ONLY app you have so far for backups?

If you follow the guides and software suggestions in the links below, life is so much sweeter. Besides, the other software you need to complete the backup and survive the pittfalls, are mostly FREE. ENJOY.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/422740

http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/

Thanks to Alkohol and bbmayo ;)

Cheers.

3. Fleezbyte

Fleezbyte Guest

Thanks onya! I was having problems backing up SAW III and this method worked beautifully. Thanks to Alkohol and bbmayo as well for writing this up.

Allen

4. onya

onya Guest

@Fleezbyte.....

I'm glad to hear the boys' guides have served you well. Alot of care and effort went into their making, and are appreciated by many users.

Cheers.

EDIT: I have to say it, your user name and sig....Now that's a sense of humour...LOL. Keep it up Fleezman!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2007
  5. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

You use it to pull off region codes-making a drive region free,unless a conflict between PAL and NTSC.

It does have a ripping feature,6 months ago it didn't. I haven't tried it.

Also pulls off cd encryption.

Dual Drives? You can use it to Rip and Burn On the Fly-using no harddrive space with programs like roxio,sonic,nero,etc. Pretty risky and I only do original Dvd-5's or copies of my backups.

I use anydvd occasionally-which I disable it majority of the time. Dvd shrink gets through most movies and I autoburn with Nero6. Until I run into encryption issues,then i turn it on. I had a heck of a time with Saw 3,but I used Nero Recode 2 and anydvd enabled in the background.

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

thread teleported to relevant forum

7. Shardel

Shardel Guest