1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old/young are you (to all)?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by chriso123, Sep 28, 2002.

1. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Also notice how they have 30 pairs of shoes and still want more and we can manage happily with 3. How do they expect us to pick which ones go great with which dress.

Again I apologise to all women users of this forum.

2. FIXIT

FIXIT Regular member

that actually applies to the dresses too 3 closets\wardrobes (delete as apropriate) full of em and still they say I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR, which brings us to the other question they always ask DOES MY BUM LOOK BIG IN THIS,

hmm if me girlfiend reads this i am so dead.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2002
  3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Did you ever check out what they buy for food?????

Low fat everything!!!

And still they think they are putting on weight!

God it makes me laugh

4. Budfan8

Budfan8 Guest

LOL.. Hi guys, newbie here. been reading all over this site the past week or so and finaly registered. Was bored at work today and found this thread called saftey valve, and damn this is one good conversation. Dela happy belated birthday. I thought I was feeling old at 20(still do) glad to know Im not the only one though. And yes women are weird and evil, but for some reason we keep going back to them(wonder what that could be) oh and Low fat food sucks!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2002
  5. Dela

Sure does doesn't it!! I hate fat food. Thanx for the birthday wishes!!

Welcome to the forum by the way. It's not that we go back to women its that they beg us to come back when they get bored cause one woman is like another to us!!!

6. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

lol.. if only I had a dollar for everytime I fought with my girl, and she screamed that she was leaving for good, and I shrugged and said, OK fine, go.. and she still came back, usually attacking me a bit before madly kissing me and ripping my clothes off .. (never said we had a *normal* relationship).. anyhow, that usually makes for the best sex! you should really try it some time, but it only works if she comes back. I just happen to know for a fact that mine will ;-)

That is unless she reads this thread.. heh!

7. Budfan8

Budfan8 Guest

LOL damn right, you better clear that history buddy or she is gonna clock you good. I need to find me another woman. Only problem is they are so damn expensive! Man now that I am single I have got money to burn!! hehe thats why I now have a DVD burner :) Still, I will say I do miss the makeup sex, that was always the best.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2002
  8. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

goes back a bit for me I just have one saying when it comes to women "cant live with them ,can't kill them." you guys know that women are great you just have to find the one that annoys you the least and lets you keep posting to this forum.

9. Budfan8

Budfan8 Guest

HAHAHA Very well said chap!

10. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

What he said./\

11. Dela

Damn right we can't live without em!!!
    I've no problem with their ranting cause they'd be pure boring.

12. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Yeah, if they were perfect life wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

13. Dela

They'd bitch about anything though, seriously. They'd find anything to argue about.

If you answer the phone wrong they start "Whats wrong with you today?????" and all that crap. Then they tell you that you're in a mood even though their heads are ready to explode with anger

?????????????????

14. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

They also moan about us leaving the toilet seat up. We don't moan about them leaving it down so why do they complain?

15. Dela

I just took a second to look back over this massive thread!! My God did we bitch about women!!! It would be great fun if a few female a/d members were to view this and start posting back comments. That would make this thread the most interesting thread on a/d

Oh ye and that whole toilet seet thing, you'd swear that they had to go to collage and get a degree to put it down or something!!!

16. VCDjunkie

17. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Cool (DivX thing). ALso Dela if a woman found this topic she would make no hesitation to pick out all our faults.

18. Dela

Of coarse they would!!! Sure, they maintain that they're the better sex at everything!!

When a woman says that to me, I simply say, "look around". What I mean is, about 98% of what would be in a room was designed by men!! I also would point out that years ago (100 or so) most women accepted the fact that men were better! (I dunno which is better and I couldnt care less!!)

That pisses em off but if you really want to get em (They have to be christian or related, a religion that goes by the bible!) tell them that In the bible, God punishes women with child birth!!! Thats right, child birth is a punishment apparently!

19. VCDjunkie

I love women, I really do.. but as smart as some of them are, they really lack in common sense.. or to put it a better way, most women cannot analyze a situation using logical thinking.. they go more on feminine instincts, or they try to find a known solution or work-around.. there are exceptions to this rule, but not many.. men are the more logical thinkers, women more emotional.. fact of life!

20. Dela

I agree, women are a god send!!! Hell without em, we'd all be gay lol!!