1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn a bin...?????

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by jenny28, Aug 15, 2007.

1. jenny28

jenny28 Guest

Here's the story....long story short, a friend of mine gave these files saying that they where a pc game called Prison Tycoon. Problem is that the files he gave me where a bin and an image file. I have no clue how to burn this....the image file is 1 kb but the bin is 420 724 kb....shouldn't it be the opposite??? I got the program PowerISO and it turned the icon of the bin and image file into a gold cd, just like the one of PowerISO. Can i burn just the bin or do i need the image file too??? I'm all mixted up....I have Nero, DVD decryptor, Clone CD, etc....so please help me. I only have one cd left, i want to know that if i burn it, will it be playable??? WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????

2. onya

onya Guest

3. jenny28

jenny28 Guest

But if i burn the image file it's only 1 kb. All the game is in the bin....i've tried to burn the image file with Nero but it didn't work cause it's only 1 kb. Can't i take the two of them and put them toghether??? Does it help with PowerISO??

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member