1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn multiple CD game disks to one DVD

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Axnjxn, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Axnjxn

Axnjxn Member

Greetings! I have successfully burned one game that "came" as three CDs to one DVD with the aid of a site, and learned how to burn it with the adjustment of subtracting and adding a few files ~ given~ to make it work. However, in trying this with originals in an alternate game (bascially trying to burn a collaborated image of each of the games' two CDs I.E. C&C Generals and it's Zero Hour add-on) I have not found a successful way in doing so. Wouldn't it be much nicer to have (for example and primarily what I'm working on right now...) to have a game that comes with multiple CDs or add on packs like the Battlfield series ~ be able to burn them onto just one DVD?? This is my plight.
    I have tried multiple, exhausting attempts at utilizing all of the newest versions of great burning software out there and tried different images to burn them back to on the DVD with the exception of an ISO file. Could anyone please offer some suggestion to ease my hurting skull? My appreciation goes out!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member