1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make individual tracks of concert

Discussion in 'Audio' started by kevron6, Jan 13, 2005.

1. kevron6

kevron6 Guest

I am trying to make individual tracks of a whole concert that I ripped from a DVD. I ripped the the audio only to an AC-3 file then converted to an mp3. Now I am trying to figure out how to make tracks so I can burn it and be able to skip around on the cd without just fastforwarding it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please be merciful I am new at this.

2. let

let Member

USE ADOBIE AUDITION
    IT WILL DO PROPPER
    FOR U

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

read the forum rules, let. no all caps posting, unless you want to get banned

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

5. deepfried

deepfried Member

did you not have to option to rip in chapters? most dvds of concerts and alike are split up by chapter relating to each song. possibly the software/setting you were using did not allow for this.

i would look into trying to rip in chapters before going through the process of trying to split the audio into individual songs as its gonna take you a while if youre new to it.

6. diabolos

diabolos Guest

That is true. [bold]DVD Decrypter[/bold] (in IFO mode) can rip chapters easilly.