1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just got nero6

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Beaker14, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Beaker14

Beaker14 Member

how do i use it, i already have dvd shrink 3.2. But i can seem to get the dvds i burn with nero to play on the dvd player, i am using the smae files i burned with roxio 7.5 trial but they wont play. I must be doing something wrong. i alos wanna know how to use the program and how to conver avi to dvd, wmv to mp3, and etc. whihc porgram do you use to burn the backup, the expressvision,express, or the Rom?

Im lost

2. Beaker14

Beaker14 Member

they do play on my dvd player, i guess express is the one to use. but how do i convert avi files iwth nero?

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Heres a very basic guide on how I burn my AVI files, I am using Nero 7, but works the same for Nero 6.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/356114/2104525

There is a very good comprehensive guide composed by alkohol in my sig, click on the link.

BTW: I already answered this in Newbies forum so I will ask for that one to be closed.
    Which version of Nero 6 are you using.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  4. Beaker14

Beaker14 Member

i think 6.0

i used another program to convert it to .VOB.

but when i burned it it was out of sync with the audio. weird.

it has vison express 2, but it doesnt have a DVD option, ive been using the video cd option.