1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help on Sims games ive downloaded

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by bewaniuk, Jul 11, 2007.

1. bewaniuk

bewaniuk Member

Hi,
    ive downloaded sims PC -The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff it came down in a RAR files how do i make it run on a disk?
    I have damon tools 4 also power iso both full versions.
    when ive installed it its saying i need the disk to run the game please im lost do i unzip the rar files then mount it then what do i do next how do i burn it and also do i need to do anything else?
    need help thanks BOB

2. onya

onya Guest

3. bewaniuk

bewaniuk Member

Hi thanks for the info but i know how to get it to mount and unrar it but what do i burn to the cd and when ive done that it gives me the install sim2 fashion and installs it then when its done its asking that you need the cd to play the game thats what im stuck on so what and how is that done thanks for the last help BOB

4. EricCarr

EricCarr Regular member

You do have to have The Sims 2 game to play the Fashion Stuff pack.

I would reccomend to do a search for a no cd patch for The Sims 2 Fashion Stuff and download it and use that. It's much easier than mounting the image.

5. bewaniuk

bewaniuk Member

Hi thanks for the infomation but i have a question i have sim2 thats ok but ive downloaded fashion, glamor, seasons, nightlife and 3 more there all when installed in the same sims2 folder does that make a diffrence?
    also when you have the patch for fashion fun pack will all the other games work then? that ive mention in this post.
    ive tried everything and ive been doing this stuff for 30yrs ive been in computers and i bet its very simple once i see how it works like when i did my dvd's.
    thanks for all your help BOB

6. bewaniuk

bewaniuk Member

one more thing do i have to have the oringal SIm2 disk to run the other extensions life fashion etc...
    thanks bob