1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im back to help! Post anything that you wanna know about HALO 2 modding here - and I will answer!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DrXthirst, Aug 2, 2006.

1. GodzChild

GodzChild Member

hey DrXthirst, do you know how to create your own halo 2 maps?

2. drunkman

drunkman Member

hey i need help with downloading insolence the halo 2 modding program do you know of any websites that i can download this other than halompas.com becuase it says im not on the right server

3. MrRandom

MrRandom Member

im having some problems with killtrocity mappack too:

i have all halo maps in the original maps folder already...

i just need a tutorial because the serenity autopatcher is annoying me

thx

4. cubs14

cubs14 Guest

OK GUYS...if u are modding your xbox and havin trouble with changin ur ip u dont have to change on ur xbox u can semply change it on ur computer very easly

5. drunkman

drunkman Member

yer umm does anyone know a website where i can download pre modded maps like maps that have been modded and put on the internet plz i really need help

6. buddylist

buddylist Member

I ve the same problem about killtrocity map but i got the killtrocity map but ummm, it say that "Make a copy of the maps you are going to use for the remaining patches. Then do this.

get ascension.map rename into > Halo_Derby.map
    get coagulation.map rename into > Selan_Forest.map
    get lockout.map rename into > Cassiopeia.map
    get lockout.map rename into > Infection.map
    get zanzibar.map rename into > Infiltration.map
    get zanzibar.map rename into > Lakeside.map
    get gemini.map rename into > Satans_Crypt.map"

"Go to the remaining patches folder and extract the sppf out of each rar file. Open superppf and apply the mods. Then use encryptomatic signature to resign them. Create a folder in your apps folder under E called killtrocity. Put the default.xbe in there, the media folder, and create a folder called maps and put the fonts folder in there. Under the maps folder Transfer all the maps you modded plus shared.map. Wait for it to transfer. When it's done, go into E\TDATA\4d530064\$u and rename the three things in there to have a 2 at the start so the autoupdate won't load. Then play it off of your xbox HD".

but i got the website for u that i was talking about, http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/388053

It at the middle line when it say "Make a copy of the maps you are going to use for the remaining patches. Then do this". So i just got message that say ur disc is dirty or been damage so, plz i really need ur help and message me or rely me. B.c i just want to see the killtrocity map game so badly and it took me one years to find out about killtrocity map but it serious. Plz i beg u all.....

7. Dark144

Dark144 Guest

i have a problem somehow i put killtrocity on my xbox but some how it started to say fail to load map so i took it off then i put some modded maps on there but they would load so i cant load maps now can someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Guest

Do you have a shared.map, and single_player_shared.map, in your map folder?

Also, are you resigning the maps before you FTP them to your Xbox?