1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info regarding sound or other queries within (NO CODE REQUESTS/code POSTING)

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

well i think that is one i will not get involved in as far as i am concerned on this one down to manufacturers to solve this little cock up even with there Brand new Box on the block ha ha ha

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yep have to wait on a full fix for that Ferg :(

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

where did you put it as i dont see it in the eko site have you not put it up yet

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yep Ferg I put it in the Starview Software Folder as it is a patch for the SVCE more so and not firmware as such.

5. daylitex

daylitex Guest

hi scO
    I have read the threads you posted, I take it Thebish has come up with the answer to the sv problem IE: "Skybet on SS1" telepest area

I am new to this site and just finding my way around, would you please advise a thicko where to find the fix

cheers

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

it is in the eko site in the starview folder for you i have found the tut for this so i will start a new thread for it and place it on there for you all to look at

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Ferg we have it in two places now :)

8. kebabist

kebabist Member

Have the starview codes changed again? It's 3:15 Monday
    Cant see any new codes in the usual place

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

just up now so not sure if they work or not if they do will you come back and let us know thanks

10. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

I uploaded the older SV1 firmware and the patch to my signature on a view to help the ones that do not understand what is needed done.

I hope this helps.

KMAC.

11. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

12. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

I did not realise scouser that you guys had created another thread ohh well its in my Library any way :)

KMAC.

13. sparkie24

sparkie24 Member

I am trying to upload my channel data to my pc from my starview. I have connected it and using my gtrom . i doesn't upload , what else do i need to do. ?

14. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

Hi lads, whats the correct version to have on the BOX-T?

v 501e_E is on this one, also do you use gtrom loader 403 for this aswell as the box I notice its in eko shared so it probably is but just checking and this file also The Box-T V1 api.bin.

finally is there anything different in the installation?

Thanks

15. malci

malci Guest

Presume you have you checked the correct box "channel data" before pressing upload ?

If you have done the above then you have to give the file a name "my channel dump etc." and then save it to your PC before upload begins, let us know where/how your upto.

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Yes you are right if it is in the correct folder you have the right one just load the same way as all Starview boxes and remember to wait till you get the pop up to tell you it is finished and the box reboots itself then disconnect the cables only

17. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

thanks ferg, flashed it with the file and same version is still on it v 501e_E so i presume someone has updated it already, i also found frequencies on another thread posted by celtic for ch***s mmds for a manual scan, do these frequencies cover the all of the channels can anyone tell me or are there more or should the auto scan pick up everything, sorry first time installing one of these just want to be prepared.

here's the link where the freq are from celtic

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/619549

18. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

do not do a manual scan just turn antenna power on and do auto scan and they will all come in for you ok

19. sparkie24

sparkie24 Member

Yes have done all that it just sits there saying uploading but at 0%. I can do sftware updates ok so i know the connection is ok

20. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

area new ross in wexford
    tried the box-t and the box, no signal being detected even with the antennae powered on in either of them, is there anything im doing wrong?
    tried every possible setting on each box doing a factory reset after each one,even changed the 5401 in nagra to 5E01 and that didnt work, theres no signal being picked up at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.