1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  2. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Maybe thats why my hair on my arms is blond but the rest of body has brown hair? lol

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

"Why isn't pubic hair the same colour as hair on your head? "

Mine is the same colour, only its thicker due to the fact its pubic hair.

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Is there a Doctor in the house? ;)

lol

I'd be happy to asist in that operation :p

@Rav: Same... lol?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  5. varoom

varoom Member

Did you know that your body generates 12 feet of hair a day :)

6. ireland

ireland Active member

THIS IS WHAT YE CALL LONG HAIR,
    READ

Italian shut-in's hair seven feet long

MACERATA, Italy, Sept. 10 (UPI) -- A woman taken from her home in Italy for the first time in two decades was found to weigh only 66 pounds -- and have hair seven feet long.

When Macerata authorities removed the woman, identified only as "Carmela," from her apartment recently, they found her living in such physical squalor that they had to don respirators to remove her, the Daily Mail reported.

Carmela had apparently sealed herself into the apartment 26 years ago after a bout of influenza made her terrified of germs -- and had not even had contact with her brother, identified as "Adamo," in 10 years.

Authorities only came to take Carmela, who is in her late 50s, to the hospital after Adamo informed officials that she had to endure debilitating medical treatment.

The paper said Carmela had taped her windows shut and jammed her shutters closed to keep out germs -- and her only contact with her neighbors was shouting through her door for them to close their window.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Mine use to be the same color but my hair is now grey but pub's still brown. HMMM.

I've kind of enjoyed Robspacedout1 and fetaledward. Not much to laugh at here lately except for Ireland.

8. ireland

ireland Active member

From an Atlanta police report, summarized in a July issue of the weekly Creative Loafing: A man working on a house on Smith Street was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital with serious injuries to his posterior. He happened to be bending over next to a wall that, unknown to him, a worker on the other side was drilling into, and the drill bit entered his "anal cavity."

1) Eduardo Gonzalez, 18, was arrested and charged as the one who shot an Orlando, Fla., man to death in March for spilling beer on him in a bar. In August, the price of life went down even further when, according to police, Gonzalez put out hit contracts on five witnesses to the original shooting, which would have brought the total to six dead over one spilled beer, except (as is often the case) the "hit man" was an undercover cop. (2) A 34-year-old man was killed in Hollywood, Fla., in June after refusing to pay $80 for a $78 towing bill (he demanded $2 change, which the driver did not have), then jumping on the truck to challenge the driver and eventually falling underneath it to his death.

# Inexplicable: (1) The Rhode Island Supreme Court in June affirmed a $400,000 judgment for Charles Lennon, 68, who had sued the now-bankrupt Dacomed company after his Dura-II penile implant remained constantly erect for 10 years. Lennon said embarrassment had forced him to become a recluse.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

last two articles..

Milton Ross, 41, who was feuding with co-workers in St. Joseph, Mo., was fired in July after a video camera caught him urinating directly into the office coffee pot before co-workers arrived at work. The videotape trap was set after people noticed that the coffee's taste in recent days had become sour. The next day, in Lanagan, Mo., 200 miles south of St. Joseph, four arrests were made after witnesses reported seeing men urinating into the town's water supply. Residents were advised for more than a week to boil their water.

Widow rented rotary phone for 42 years
    Associated Press

CANTON, Ohio - A widow rented a rotary dial telephone for 42 years, paying what her family calculates as more than $14,000 for a now outdated phone.

Ester Strogen, 82, of Canton, first leased two black rotary phones - the kind whose round dial is moved manually with your finger - in the 1960s. Back then, the technology was new and owning telephones was unaffordable for most people.

Until two months ago, Strogen was still paying AT&T to use the phones - $29.10 a month. Strogen's granddaughters, Melissa Howell and Barb Gordon, ended the arrangement when they discovered the bills.

"I'm outraged," Gordon said. "It made me so mad. It's ridiculous. If my own grandmother was doing it, how many other people are?"

New Jersey-based Lucent Technologies, a spinoff of AT&T that manages the residential leasing service, said customers were given the choice option to opt out of renting in 1985. The number of customers leasing phones dropped from 40 million nationwide to about 750,000 today, he said.

"We will continue to lease sets as long as there is a demand for them," Skalko said.

Benefits of leasing include free replacements and the option of switching to newer models, he said.

Gordon said she believes the majority of people leasing are elderly and may not realize they are paying thousands of dollars for a telephone.

Skalko said bills are clearly marked, and customers can quit their lease any time by returning their phones.

Strogen says she's not a big fan of her new push-button phone.

"I'd like to have my rotary back," she said. "I like that better."

10. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

@ireland, the guy got literally screwed. LMAO ;-D

11. antomic

antomic Regular member

lmfao!! this is some funny stuff. It's pretty strange that I have blonde hair and brown pubes. I thought it would be blonde also, but hey, i guess that's the way nature intended them to be....OH, THAT GAVE ME AN IDEA! Maybe i should dye my pubes purple or green.

12. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I know i wasn't going to bitch anymore.
    But this is so unfair. here's my story
    So i went to costco and bought myself a windows xp pro for my old pc that my friend gave. Went home and try to install it, But couldn't because lack of hardware. So i went to costco SAME DAY. they say that box was opened and wouldn't let me refund my MONEY!!!!! I tell the guy i haven't installed it and i COULDN't because it was lack of hardware. (he didn't know what the heck the hardware was). So i told him to call the microsoft to see if the CD key has been used. But he still said nope i can't refund your money only exchange to the same one. I was like WTF?!?! Why would i want to exchange to the same one??? it's still not going to work. SO i asked her if i could get a store gift card or something. He said no. I couldn't do anything eles so i left. But this is just so unfair. Just because the software was opened they should still accept return. I mean if it's like the same day and stuff.

13. ireland

ireland Active member

rihgt682

I WOULD OF TOOK
    the exchange offer as it will not be open box and then take it back in a day or two later..

remember the exchange solfware will not be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did that a couple of times,told them the software disk was bad,got a new one from them,and a day later returned it as un-open
    cheers

Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  14. ireland

ireland Active member

NO BITCH BUT A GREAT IDEA..

sales at.....

Office Max | Circuit City | Best Buy | Walgreen CVS Fry's |

its a great idea...that should be STARTED and posted here..

CD Freaks brings you the ads of next week, right now!
    Posted by Jan Willem on 17 September 2006 - 02:40 - Source: Club CD Freaks

Some of you might already be loyal readers of the 'next week ads' threads which are every week something to lookout for. These threads are started by ripit a well respected member working very hard to get scans of advertisiments online and available for CD Freaks readers every week. Advertisments from Compu USA, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Circuit City, Best Buy and Walgreen CVS Fry's are available.
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13969

Read the thread with a link to the advertisements here, don't forgot to thank ripit!
    http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

thanks to cd freaks and cdfreaks member ripit

15. antomic

antomic Regular member

my bitch? I still don't have one. I'm as happy as can be :)
    cuz I'm almost done with my site! Hurray, my beautiful site!
    I think the music is awesome. I made it with my bare hands, photoshop, and dreamweaver and lots of hours of work. [bold]WHEW![/bold]

16. ireland

ireland Active member

antomic

you can not post a link to your site,as its against the rules

if i was you i would read them..if i was you.....

Advertising and scams

1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

2. Linking to pyramid schemes and other forms of "free <place-your-product-here> schemes" is stricly prohibited (see http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207101 )

3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.

17. antomic

antomic Regular member

Ugh, i read over them a hundred times, but i keep breaking them. I'm sorry :p. I did that already once today *slaps himself on the forehead* won't happen again. I read the pyramid scheme, but how come you guys have pyramid scheme ads like "unlimited free music download legal" or "download as many movies as you want for free legally" Does anyone click on those?

18. ireland

ireland Active member

antomic

thank ye

good night all..

19. antomic

antomic Regular member

no problem. Thanks for not banning me again, as I have nothing to do today :). heres a funny pic i found. It should be a sig, (i think ill make it my temporary signiture.
    [​IMG]

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

My wife refuses to let me replace the RED rotary phone in our bedroom. Still works perfectly. A little cumbersome. Quite the antique. They just don't make phones like they use to. One thing the old phone WORKS when the power goes off. And here in hurricane land that's often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.