1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

lots of people hate me even in here LMAO. but i could care less I'm completely indifferent to what people think of me

so don't worry about it rihgt682. who cares what the rest of the world thinks about you

2. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I don't care if people hate me here. But it does bother me, people in school and work who hates me. The reason they hate me is because i don't try to make them like me.

3. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Maybe you should try to make them like you. Not seeming at all interest in being friendly towards them isn't going to get you anywhere unless you're a naturally likeable person, which apparently you are not.

Go figure rihgt - use those brain cells!

4. billybob

billybob Regular member

I think what ripper is trying to say it, if your that bothered about people hating you at work or whatever, try to be more likeable and less...hateable?

Personally, lots of people hate me, but i have a large group of friends that are also hates, because we hate most other people in our school (except the girlies :p). So im never fake anymore....i just be myself. Obviously your not content with that though...

5. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

You guys are at a rather rough age. All we old farts remember those days all too well. Its an age where cliques are everywhere, "fitting in" is important whether you admit it or not as is the impression others have of you. It's one of the few things about being your age that I'm never nostalgic about.

6. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

What irritates me is the fact that she will be 18 in a few months and she has done this once before thats why I put texting on her plan (up to a value) but it would seem to me that she does not give a rats ass about how much she runs the bill up. If she did she would not have done it! She knows that she will be found out!She had made somthing like 96 text messages, downloaded 2 games & some chat (whatever that is). She used to babysit for some friends but that eneded months ago & since then she has neither worked nor payed her cell bill! Her worthless boyfriend does not work either so the only "work" being done is sponging of parents! She has been staying with him for the last few weeks (against my better judgement) but she will be back tomorrow & her ass is mine!

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

I hate to say it...but 96 text messages isnt alot.

I get 1000 free texts a month, and 300 minutes. The minutes are gone within a week and a half (damn girls :p), and the texts...well....the texts are wasted actually, i have about 800 left every month, and thats because i beg people to text of my phone so i dont feel like such a waster.

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I don't even have a cell phone. The last thing in the world I'd want is to have someone reach me on a whim. Bah humbug!

9. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

96 may not be a lot to some BUT it certainly pushed up the phone bill. I do not remeber the last time that I made or even received a cell call, but thats cool I don't want loads of telemarketers calling me up! I think there should be a way of us calling them back & wasting there time!

10. little155

little155 Regular member

gerry, I have a cell phone but I only turn it on when I need to use it, I don't chit chat or talk just to be talking. Also, it's a prepaid and I only cost me $20.00 for 3 months. I turn it on, when on trips and like I say, only use it when I have a need to. All money is carried over to the next month so you don't loose anything.

11. billybob

billybob Regular member

Teens need cell phones to "fit in", or even better, "not fit out".

12. ireland

ireland Active member

please do not take this as political.

from vegas

A MUST READ...PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR....READ THIS!

The Plan!

?

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says "I love New York " in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us ! there. W e would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn! it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Ireland ... you've frightened me; I agree with most of it LOL! Let's keep the hundreds of billions of dollars we give away to other countries and use it at home. We give away hundreds of billions of dollars then we say we can't afford decent healthcare for our elderly....Damn, Ireland, you've made it tough not to step on the soap-box!!

14. ireland

ireland Active member

my bitch of the week,this makes me sick
    what the hell is this world coming to...

Mom accused of prostituting her 2 daughters
    Police say she passed out cards that offered the teen girls for sex

link
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/4888575.html

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  15. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I believe prostitution should be legal. It's the world's oldest profession. It should be worked only by those of a consenting age though. Let them pay taxes like everyone else. That covers that, let it be legislated. If momma tried to sell babies, fry her ass.

As for being hated... hell, there are a lot of people who hate me and I don't worry about it. Popularity in high school and college was a strange situation. A lot depends on whether you like yourself or not. I could have cared less and I had friends that were supposed to be part of the cool crowd, though I never was nor wanted to be part of a clique. If you're happy with yourself, don't worry about the crowd. My recommendation is work on self assurance.

16. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

17. ireland

ireland Active member

heres a bitch for ye about coffee

How Coffee Raises Cholesterol
    In fact, cafestol is the most potent dietary cholesterol-elevating agent known, said Dr. David Moore, professor of molecular and cellular biology at BCM, and Dr. Marie-Louise Ricketts, a postdoctoral student and first author of the report. Cafetiere, or French press coffee, boiled Scandinavian brew and espresso contain the highest levels of the compound, which is removed by paper filters used in most other brewing processes. Removing caffeine does not remove cafestol, however.

link to rest of article

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070614162223.htm

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Pac Wrote:
    Here Here!! It would get rid of the pimps, organized crime, the related drug trade, better for the public health, regulated, contribute to the tax base and keep "Johns" from sneaking around seedy areas making themselves victims of crime.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
  19. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I was up studding for 5 finals last night... I don't know when I feel asleep but my head was rested on my keyboard... and I DROOL!!! When I woke up there was a ocean of drool on my logitech bluetooth gaming keyboard and it is now ruined!!! :( A $90 keyboard ruined! :( :(

I think I did ok on all of my finals...

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Who were the five lucky ladies who were "studding up" with you or were you "studding up" alone? That could have explained the fatigue and drool on keyboard. LMAO J/K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.