1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of Bridgers 2006

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Mr_Bond, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Bond

Mr_Bond Guest

Looking for people to bridge with, please post your gamertag here and i'll update it in my thread.

LIST:

King Sinister

2. Mr_Bond

Mr_Bond Guest

Wow, no one?

3. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

guess what i think your gonna get banned........
    From this site atleast

According toDathnips new rules

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2006
  4. Mr_Bond

Mr_Bond Guest

And you're how old? Go on then, run to mommy and tattle tale. Guess what? I don't give a f*ck!

5. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Yea you do care your prolly like 10 years old.....And can't play the game right and didn't read the forum stickies.............Your such a loser

Excuse my language..........lol

6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

there's a bridging thread around here somewhere already, try the search function.

tocool - i never said a thing about bridging, only about people offering to help someone in exchange for free trials and such.

Mr_Bond - love your movies. no need to be a dick. was octopussy any good or did she just lay there?

7. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

o well this is what ONER said but i don't know
    It's not a bad topic if you are asking the right question. See the best way to explain it is like this. The cheating aspect is wrong but that doesn't really bug me as people want to cheat and that is going to happen no and is NOT what we are here for.matter what. BUT to use Afterdawn as a way to connect to people via a THREAD is abusing aD's forums If you have a question on how to get bridging to work that is okay but don't use aD as a way to further your cheating/leveling up via advertising and posting your AIM name, Xbox live name/Gamer Tag etc

That is clearly what bond is doing

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2006
  8. Mr_Bond

Mr_Bond Guest

Let me get this right "tocool". You're saying i'm a loser yet you're the one actually taking the time to read all the forum stickies? Oh that's right, i forgot you don't have a life. And you think i can't play the game right? Go ahead and add my tag "King Sinister", i'll rape you 1v1, record it, and then post the link for everyone to watch you get owned.

By the way, stay in school kid, your spelling is pathetic.

9. Mr_Bond

Mr_Bond Guest

And darthnip, no need to be a dick? At least i have one and don't sit here like someone's bitch and take the reply tocool gave me.

10. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Dude lay off it, we didn't say anything bad to you........Did yu ever hear of a thing called sarcasim and you are talkin back to a mod you know.......
    The only reason i am on these forums all the time is because i have alot of time on my hands due to Medical Problems, and by the way i am not as old as you prolly think

Also what do you think the stickies are for just to sit there,huh.....wow common sense man....get some

11. Mr_Bond

Mr_Bond Guest

Nice exscuse, that's all your life has ever been, is an exscuse. Good job at backing yourself up by declining my challenge since you claim i can't play the game right. Yet another one of the dickless weasels in this world that runs his mouth on an internet forum, yet can't back it up when he's challenged for what he said, that's pretty pathetic.

Didn't say anything bad to me? You called me a loser, are you that blind and stupid that you cannot see and remember what you said? Oh my bad, maybe that's the so called "medical problem" you have. You also acted five years old by saying quote "guess what i think your gonna get banned........". Really mature buddy.

I don't have time to read the stickies, i came in here looking for bridgers, but here you come along replying with nothing to do with the subject and you're not even a bridger. I can truly tell you have no life if you do that in every thread that's none of your business, always posting your worthless 2 cents that means nothing to the author of the thread.

12. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

You sound like a parent, just shut up and go cheat on live.........I swear i wan't to say some stuff but i am not cuz i like these forums and don't want to get banned like you probubly are.......so BYe i am done with this thread so my opinion get a life and stop trying to fight back cuz you suck at it.......your prolly some nerd tooo,,
    It is people like you who have to fight back and can't just leave it go.......That is why members o this forum are leaving....so please just leave

13. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Mr_Bond, lightning struck!!!

14. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

thanks ddp, i was sleeping all day. sorry i missed out on the joy, but i dont mind sharing the fun once in a while :)

15. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Then I guess you were here for ALL the wrong reasons.
    Its always a good idea to read the rules and stickies.
    We are here to HELP each other not 'own' each other.
    Next time go to Gamefaqs you would be more at home there.

16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

darthnip, sleeping on the job were you!! shame of you!!!!!

17. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.