1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Macintosh O.S. 10.4 Tiger

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by qrowner, Jul 14, 2005.

1. qrowner

qrowner Guest

What is the very best dvd copier that works for OS 10.4 Tiger. I tried fast dvd copy 4 and have serious problem with this software? Popcorn also have big problem too. I have a Lacie external dvd+r/dvd-r burner. Is their a software like DVD-X-Copy Platium that will work for Mac's user?

2. AlbcAlbrr

AlbcAlbrr Member

3. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

just some advice.. dont mess with popcorn. your money is better well spent on dvd2onex

4. papirock

papirock Member

popcorn is the devil....... dvd2one is the greatest thing since sliced bread ..... follow the guide on this site ... for all ur rippin, compressin, burnin pleasures

5. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

never did get this one done...

but you know what.. dvd x copy sucks..

you get much better results with dvdshrink, dvddrecypter and nero combo.. never did quite get that program.

watever..

6. papirock

papirock Member

its in "developement" whateva that means...... i dont prefer anything "all in one".... which usually means "doesnt excel in any one area" so if it takes a little longer wit MTF dvd2one and toast the outcome is worth it .... SFW

7. papirock

papirock Member

its in "developement" whateva that means...... i dont prefer anything "all in one".... which usually means "doesnt excel in any one area" so if it takes a little longer wit MTF dvd2one and toast the outcome is worth it .... SFW

8. macman123

macman123 Regular member

why would u want dvd x copy??? is it reall that hard to open up mtr, insert the disc and click on the go button? is it that hard to open up dvd2onex select the video_ts choose disc copy or movie, select the languages and then press go? and is it that hard to drag the video and audio folders to toast and burn it? i think not!!!! besides u get much better qulity with the mac stuff.

p.s. thelox 714 i think i should have a copy right on that saying of mine. and papirock funny signiture ;) happy postings!!!!

9. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

yeah you should... just like donald trump tried getting the patent on

never did work for him