1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motorola smart clip not removing security code

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by globetel, Aug 11, 2007.

1. globetel

globetel Guest

I bough a motorola smart clip a week ago and i can`t remove security code from phone: It shows the green led of unlock and when you put the sim card ,it will ask for the same unlock code But when it is subsiby code it is OK.I have replace the battery with 9v power supply but no change. Please help me

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

I can't resist, you bought a smart clip, legally? From where?

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Roflmao, and why?! Was it not around $400?! It boggles the mind.

4. globetel

globetel Guest

How can some want know if it is a original smart clip i bought trough a freind that was travelling at 330 us dollard

5. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

the software to do it is free, remember there multitudes of different models of Motorola phones which operate on different frequencies and come with different software packages, one smartclip from the states probably won't work with the phones from outside of North America or evne Canada, just read one of the top sticky nores and it will lead you to all of the free unlocking software that you will ever need, save the $330 for beer, better yet, put it in an envelope and mail it to me, I know several charities which need donations, like Jerry's Kids, St Jude's hospital, American Cancer Society, and numerous others. Your money was better spent on a donation.

6. globetel

globetel Guest

I hope this is not a joke for me to spend 330 us dollard for beer; i will like to know what you call **top sticky nores** and the adresse to find it. thanks for your concern

7. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member