1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MULTIPLE CDS TO A DVD

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Spider323, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Spider323

Spider323 Regular member

Hi, I as wondering if there is a method to copy multiple cd games to one dvd without using the Daemon mounting method? Thanks.

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Hi Spider,

Umm not really sure wat ur on about the demon thing??

but here are some options:

1) if u have the space make a new folder put it on the hard drive and then put all the contents of the multiple CD's in there and copy it using ur DVD copyin software.

2) use the software for DVD coping like u would with a CD burner and just cue the CD's to go in after one another,

Thats all i can think of right now i hope it helps...

3. Spider323

Spider323 Regular member

Hi, Thanks for replying.

Well I know what u mean about option 1 but when I would try to install it it would ask for cd 2 or 3 if I did it that way, wouldn't it?

Thanks!

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

that wouldn't work. There is a way to do it, I tried it with Doom 3 and failed, so I just burned it to CD-Rs.

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

umm i havent really done it my self except for cd to nuktiple cd but u can try also compression and then move it to dvd

6. bs92384

bs92384 Member

i did burned 3 cds i dl'ed to a dvd some time ago. i actually learned how to do it off a afterdawn post or cdfreaks. dont rem exactlty. basically tho all cds had to be put in one folder. then i had to use some prog which i dont remember hte name which changes install info for each cd. i think it was like a msi editor or something. i had to change the values of each cd when editing the setup file. this made it so it knew all data is on one disc. then i replaced a few filies with the crack. it works perfect now. i wish i could help more

7. bs92384

bs92384 Member

8. bs92384

bs92384 Member

Installing and Running Orca
    To install and run the Orca editor, follow these steps:1. Download the Windows Installer SDK samples, tools, and documentation from the following Web page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/
    2. Install the Orca editor by double-clicking the Orca.msi file in the \Microsoft SDK\bin folder.
    3. Click Start, point to Programs, and then click Orca.
    4. On the File menu, click Open, and then browse to the .msi file that you want to edit.

9. squizzle

squizzle Active member

that's the method I used and failed miserably. I would've tried again, but to me it wasn't worth the headache.

10. bs92384

bs92384 Member

ok well now that i think about it i now remember that i found a flaw in the instructions while doin it. something having to do with the id or some numbers. so i pulled the msi off my dvd. send me ur email and ill email it to u. just replace it with the one i send. take a look at it with orca too and compare to instructions for afterdawn. something will be different.