1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nagravision 3 coming soon!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by scandalou, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG8

SG8 Active member

1. We don't KNOW WHO
    2. You are not stating FACTS:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/741550
    Whether you believe it to be true (or not) it does not make it fact.
    We have had these type of threads over and over for the last few years and they are usually from people who don't know what they are talking about.

Guilliano, it is a discussion forum but the problem is that people who don't know what they are talking about are posting rubbish like this over and over. This is not constructive.
    It is not for us to PROVE they are wrong, it is as much their repsonsibility to PROVE THEY ARE RIGHT. None of them have been right yet. I know you are new here, but if you hang around long enough even you will get fed up with these sort of threads. Scandalou is also offering to fix hardware on another thread (http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/743228), which makes his stance somewhat hypocritical. Unless of course he is fixing the hardware for free, as surely he would not charge for doing something that, according to him, will be useless in two months time.

2. g7rjo

g7rjo Regular member

It is not for us to PROVE they are wrong, it is as much their repsonsibility to PROVE THEY ARE RIGHT. None of them have been right yet. I know you are new here, but if you hang around long enough even you will get fed up with these sort of threads. Scandalou is also offering to fix hardware on another thread (http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/743228), which makes his stance somewhat hypocritical. Unless of course he is fixing the hardware for free, as surely he would not charge for doing something that, according to him, will be useless in two months time.

3. g7rjo

g7rjo Regular member

Great stuff sg8

4. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

@Des, that's me with the beard! lol! ;)

@noely, congrats on addict status, well deserved! :)

Threads like this are pointless because they don't offer any constructive information. The point of the dvb forums is to help people with their firmware problems, not waste their time in useless conjecture.

Oh yeah, and i don't sell boxes either!

5. grap

grap Member

Yet how much entertaiment has this thread given us it usually just gets ignored but for a change the addicts have got their nasty side out and played scandalou at his own game. As if his name didnt say enough. Keep up the good work guys it's appreciated by some.

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I only sell genuine chocolate teapots as you can see:

Genuine Teapot:

[​IMG]

Clone Teapot:

[​IMG]

You obviously flashed a clone teapot with hot firmware. You could try a hard boot reflash, (put it in a fridge for an hour or so).

Regards the pictures of me floating around this thread close but still a bit off the track. I still have a beard though:

[​IMG]

Regards the thread in general its one of the better ones I have read in a while, but its one of these:

[​IMG]

Which leads to a thread where everyone is correct, well I am correct, am I ???? LOL.

BTW this is my form of a chill pill :)

7. grap

grap Member

I know this has all turned into a bit of a joke but on a serious note. I have just been informed by a VERY RELIABLE source that the earth is flat.

8. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Maybe you look more like this one scouser? ;)

[​IMG]

9. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Thanks SG8, HiTeck, & EVA :)

@ sc0user, I must have used the wrong teabags, I used pg tips & have just been informed they are for the uk & not Ireland.
    I`ll reflash it with lyons lol.

10. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

Congrats on the new member status Noel, :)

11. noelyf

noelyf Regular member

Thanks anto :)
    Havent seen you in a while, hope you`re keeping well

12. scandalou

scandalou Guest

since we seem to have all the greatest minds on this forum,making a donation to this thread..maybe someone can enlighten everyone else by telling us,as to the reason why the headquarters of rayonics(eurovox suppliers)has been closed down,and the owners prevented from supplying boxes directly?

13. SG8

SG8 Active member

Because your mate (the Virgin engineer) shut down their whole operation by sending a virus down their phone line ?

Not exactly sure what (if anything) this has to do with your original posting, though there maybe a somewhat tenuous link in your mind. Maybe you can enlighten everyone here with some more 'inside' information ?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  14. g7rjo

g7rjo Regular member

From what I heard a chap said one of his pals had heard from a friend who had a chum who had heard from his best mucca that a driver working for Rayonics had been selling flashed boxes from the lorry.Old bill came and contacted VM...mind you thats what i read from someone who had a pal who had a chum that had a lots of mates and one of them heard this gossip from his one of his muccas...ec etc etc

15. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Why don't you continue this in the other pointless thread you started some time ago >> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/724992

16. karljd

karljd Regular member

And has what to do with nagra3?

17. jesz

jesz Member

some clever fusker out there will just bring a new box out that gets round any nagra crap anyway, end of. Fine change it all, then a couple of months after there will be only another way around it

18. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

This crap still doing the rounds..........

19. SG8

SG8 Active member

Same crap, different newbie

Oh no same crap, same newbie!!

20. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.