1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by brock079, Jan 28, 2003.

1. brock079

brock079 Member

When i go to burn i get a reallocation error.. it says vts-01-0.ifo is not required.... i thought you needed the two ifo and bup files i dragged the following files into the video ts folder

video_ts.bup
    video_ts.ifo
    vts_01_0.ifo
    vts_01_0.bup
    vts_01_1.vob
    vts_01_2.vob
    vts_01_3.vob
    vts_01_4.vob

yes i did get the vts sectors... can someone help me.... it's dvd-r on a sony vaio laptop burner... the burner worked on a straight up ifo file that didn't need to be stripped

2. dvmaestro

dvmaestro Member

have you tried creating an image in nero? -tm

3. FSU33

FSU33 Guest

Hmm... I'm trying to figure out why you have 2 .bup files. For myself I only save the video_ts.ifo after removing the "P-ups" and I don't save a .bup file. After getting the VTS sectors it will automatically save the ifo's. Try again but only save the video_ts.ifo after p-ups and opt for no .bup. Then get VTS sectors for both ifo's, close the program, and burn (I use nero/DVD video and it works everytime).

4. JIZNICE

JIZNICE Guest

FSU33
    When you burn your movie to dvd-r are you able to watch them on a stand alone player. And if so which version of nero are you using. I have nero 5.5.10 and nero express 5.5.10. With nero I keep getting a bad sector error after it tries to burn the vts_01_1.vob file. I like have 2 bup files also. Help this is getting frustrating.

5. brock079

brock079 Member

videos work great everything is fine... just that error comes up.... i think what it's telling me is there's no menu cause of the corresponding menu vob missing after i strip..... guess it doesn't matter i'm 15 for 15 on burns. i followed this guide to do it
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/14641

6. FSU33

FSU33 Guest

JIZNICE
    I also use the same version of nero and yes my DVD'd work with all stand alone players (the 4 I've tried anyway). It is hard to say what you are doing wrong since I don't know what steps you are taking. I remove all the menus and extras from all my movies that are DVD-9, that is by far the easiest way. Follow this link step by step exactly and you should have no problem. Let me know if I can help if you need more. http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvdr-guides.htm

7. JIZNICE

JIZNICE Guest

FSU33

Where is the imgtools in dvd decrypter. I tried to create an image file in nero and burn the cd and i still get the same error.

8. FSU33

FSU33 Guest

When you start DVD Decrypter goto the menu "mode" then goto "ISO" then "Read." This will create an image file (or *.iso) in the directory you specify. With this file just go to Nero for example then click on "File" then "Create CD from Image/ or Burn Image file" and select the .iso file you created with DVD decrypter. This will not work with a DVD that is larger than 4.7gb. Here you have to remove extras from the dvd (www.doom9.org has instructions)

9. JIZNICE

JIZNICE Guest

FSU33

Thanks, I made a image file of my ripped and info edited vob and ifo files. I tried to burn the image using nero didn't work. I then burnt using dvd decrypter and it worked the first time. I then erased the original ripped files and then tried to burn another dvd and I got an read error from my dvd burned. The message was that one of the sectors was bad and my dvd writer (sony dru500a) could not write to the disk. I'm almost there "I can feel it". I appericat all of your help.

10. JIZNICE

JIZNICE Guest

Can anybody tell me or explain and link me to a guide that shows you how to keep the menues when you rip and reburn your dvd-r