1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO vcd burning problem

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by bobwheel, Feb 4, 2003.

1. bobwheel

bobwheel Member

Hi all this is my first visit to the site & after reading quite a lot of problems of various types I was pleased to see that this site with it's members all rallied round to offer help very quickly so I know I have joined an excellent site. My problem at the moment is that I have tried to make a vcd using nero 5.5 - this was sucessfull except it play's upsidedown on my tv - any clue as to what I have done would be welcomed.( No I'm not the uk rep for Australian film comp - down-under )

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

3. bobwheel

bobwheel Member

Hi aldaco thanx for replying to my problem & honest it is not a wind-up I could;nt believe it myself when I saw the film playing back on my tv screen upside down. All my friends like yourself thinks it's funny and I have got the usual comments like I knew those Aussie blank disc's from down-under were to good to be true for the price or you need to hang like a bat from the ceiling to watch them. The film that I transfered was for my grandson which was Peter pan in Neverland on the pc it plays fine it's just I wanted to make the disc so his mum could let him watch it on his dvd player. I have transfered movies to vcd before with no problems but I have a new computer which has go windows xp home edition on it & is a very high spec computer compared to my original one which is very ancient by today's standards so I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong. Anyway I'll try and get help from the other sites as you suggested bye!

4. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

You are doing four things wrong:

1 Posting the same question to multiple forums

2 Asking a question without doing a search

3 Getting on my nerves the day after a long night out

4 Using Nero instead of something like TMPGEnc to encode your video.

Paul.

PS, oh yeah : http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/21575#93274