1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero Vision ExpressTranscoding failure

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by denis42, Feb 22, 2004.

1. denis42

denis42 Guest

I have created a 4 second, 2 scene AVI using Pinnacle Studio 8. I take this AVI into NVE to transcode it and, eventually, to burn it to a DVD. I find that the transcoding stalls, or goes into a loop, very quickly and never completes. I am using the 4Feb04 updates to both Nero and NVE. I have switched off all other applications in the msconfig start tab, including my antivirus checker, but cannot find anything that allows the transcoding to complete. I know that friends have success, and that the main difference with them is that I use XP Pro whilst they are on XP Home. I know that there is other software to do this but really want to discover what the problem with Nero is. Has anybody hit this problem, or can anybody suggest a cure?

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

denis42,

Here is a thread that you could have found, dealing with exactly that, and every problem that could possibly arise along the way - and the answers to each and every problem, in detail :)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/67336

Welcome to the Club -

Pete