1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo ds browser help

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by stryker69, May 21, 2007.

1. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

hello i have the nintendo ds browser
    0591- nintendo ds browser (e).nds is the file name. it loads ok i thought, untill a screen pops up saying
    "memory expansion required" is there a way around this or do i need to use a diffrent file? i have a "fat" silver nintendo ds. thanx

2. Leech83

Leech83 Member

hello stryker69,

as far as i know this will only work if you have the original browser RAM pack in the GBA slot, or if you have a supercard with RAM in, or alternatively the M3 with RAM in which plug into your GBA slot.

ALSO : this topic has several running threads, if you use the search facility located at the top of the website you could find out a lot more info on this and saved opening a new thread.

see here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/407453/

anyway, hope this helped. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  3. clairebe

clairebe Member

Hi can anyone help, i have forgotton my password for my DS lite Browser, is there anyway i can override this or reset thr browser and so start again?
    many thanks c

4. Leech83

Leech83 Member

Hello Clairbe,

When opera browser is loading hold down [all together] A+B+X+Y+L+R This will give the option to delete bookmarks or reset all defaults [including reset password]

:)

5. clairebe

clairebe Member

Hi I have the original memory expansion card in place, and have pressed all buttons suggested at once, but nothing happens, it just says password incorrect, and further suggestions would be really helpful, many thanks c

6. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

^^^ please dont hijack threads...u started your own and people are trying to help u there

7. clairebe

clairebe Member

I am really sorry new to this site and not used online advise before, just trying to get advice, sorry if i made an error, kind regards C

8. guitar777

guitar777 Member

Hey guys,
    I just bought the opera browser for my ds lite, but it was a used copy, in perfect working condition.. apparently. When I put both pieces into the slots and load up the game and window instantl comes up and says "Password required" and there is a place to enter this. How can I reset this? or get my internet to work? :(
    thanks
    - kendra

9. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member