1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a beginner but 1st time here

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by snake173, Mar 11, 2007.

1. snake173

snake173 Member

This suite was recommanded to me by old friend a Mili's a testing suite have been to others and didn't like the noise and advertizing there but think I have found what I am looking for.
    Have used Shrink & Decypher & Nero wish to buy a boxed software. I am an old program from the 60's which I remember little of but am retired now and don't mind paying for software as I once got paid to write it. Want a ripper that will do it all and work with Nero which can be tempermental once and a while but if there is something better will change. Had problems with Harry and Saw and and oldie Attack Force (like Seagal and Willis).

snake173

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

if you want the best (IMO) and don't mind paying, go here and get anydvd. Try it free for 21 days before you buy it (then free lifetime updates). If you want a slam dunk, get clonedvd from the same site (bundle and save $$$). Anyways, make sure you try anydvd for sure, it is (again... IMO) the best, and most user friendly ripper out there. And yes, it works great with Nero.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2007
  3. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

anydvd and clonedvd2 are a great combination. both you have to pay for. personally i use dvdfabdecryptor (free) and cloneddvd2 (pay). and it works great, and is very easy to use.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member