1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLATINUM- v4.0.4.15RF

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by limelight, Jun 10, 2004.

1. limelight

limelight Regular member

can someone PLEASE give me a link to download this program? i just bought dvd x platinum today and come to find out it wont let me burn movies from my hard drive which makes me very angry. any help much appreciated. thanks!

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

limelight,

Right now RF isn't available for download. RWG gave a good link to download v4.0.3.8 ... If you need to burn from your hard drive, Nero will. If you don't have Nero get DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. Use Shrink to open the movies on your HD, create ISO files and burn with Decrypter.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

5. limelight

limelight Regular member

yea i got nero. ill definilty try that out and burn with that. looks like im gonna put up dvd x platinum up on ebay for sure. i cant believe i could have burned dvds for free all this time...go figure.

6. limelight

limelight Regular member

o yes one more thing...in dvd shrink, when i try to search for a movie in my files it wont actually show the files in the folder...so i just click on the folder itself and of course, it gives me an error saying improper media type or somehting like that...anyway i could search for movies a different way through shrink? thanks!

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

limelight,

When you rip the movies to your HD are you renaming the files? It usually creates video ts files.