1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem saving user data with psoload and psul.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by overlamer, Oct 28, 2004.

1. overlamer

overlamer Member

Ok, here is the problem I am having.

I can't seem to save the user data to the memory card. I start an online game in PSO, and the game says "Connecting to the DNS Server", but then it gives and error (no.102) saying could not be connected to the server. All it says on the computer side is: "Served DNS Query from 192.168.1.32..." 3 times.

Here is my setup.

Computer: (Phoenix 2.45)
    IP: 192.168.1.100
    Subnet: 255.255.255.0
    OS: WinXP SP2 - connected to game cube with 2nd NIC using crossover cable (windows firewall turned off)

Gamecube with Broadband Adapter and Nintendo Gamecube Memory card 1019:
    Phantasy Star Online I&II (not plus)
    UDP Option: auto
    IP: 192.168.1.32
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway:192.168.1.100
    Primary DNS: 192.168.1.100

Anyone have any idea whats wrong???

2. shinji001

shinji001 Member

I am having this *exact* same problem with PSO 1&2 (Plus version). I've tried every version of PSUL and PSOload that I could find. Yes, I checked all IP address settings at least 10 - 15 times. If anyone has any insight, please reply to this thread.

3. ulishus

ulishus Member

same here... I have tried networking the gc through my hub and even putting the cable directly into a dedicated network card on my computer... nothing seems to work... please help if you have an answer...

4. ulishus

ulishus Member

Ye If you are still reading this... I found the problem... If you read other forum discussions... http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/98005 ... you will find that the Plus version doesnt support private IP addys... you must search for the regular version of PSO... I did the same thing and had the same problem but i was up last night reading the forums and found that thsi is the case with my setup...