1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with DVD-RB with CCE 2.70 SP

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by hgilmore, Jun 6, 2005.

1. hgilmore

hgilmore Member

Hello.

I've been using the program above now for quite a while without any problems what so ever. However, very recently every time I have tried to back up one of my DVD's the program has been freezing my PC about 10 to 20 minutes or so into the process.

I have tried uninstalling everything including Avisynth, CCE and DVD-RB, re-installing and getting the same problem. I have uninstalled every program that I have added to my system since I have started using DVD-RB with CCE but I still get the problem with every attempted backup.

Is there anything else that I could try, or any further information that I could provide for anyone to offer advise on what I should try next, or has anyone had this problem before who could let me know what I could try to sort this problem out.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

are you getting and error 76...

i have had problems when i change the directories (temp and final)

just edit the rebuilder.ini file and remove all 3 (source, temp & final) and then try again - works every time for me...

sorry cant remember the real names but im @ work :(

3. hgilmore

hgilmore Member

Thanks for the advice.

I've given that a try but sure enough the PC froze again after about 20 or 30 minutes!.

Anyone got any other suggestions that I could try?.

Cheers.

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

5. hgilmore

hgilmore Member

Not too sure about the restore option, it's probably a couple of weeks now since it last worked OK. I will give the other board a try though, thanks for the link!.

Cheers.

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

you should check out the system restore, you should be able to go back quite a while if you wanted to. Probably the simplest thing to do as a starting point.

7. keysta75

keysta75 Guest

make sure your cpu isn't over clocked cause i use to have the same problem because my cpu was over clocked.