1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems burning Spanglish

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by robrososa, May 1, 2005.

1. robrososa

robrososa Member

Ive burned over 150 movies using AnyDVD + Clone DVD. I have had problems with only 2 DVDs Forgotten and Spanglish. I gave uo on Forgotten but I am currently trying to burn Spanglish after I insert the disc in the drive and open Clone Dvd and select the appropriate drive the that the dvd is the preview window states that (E:VIDEO_TS/VTS_08_2.VOB:INVALID FILE SIZE) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH........

Sorry, stress relief................

Have a look here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/178337

This isthe official spanglish thread.......In short, use Dvd Decrypter 3.5.2.4.0 to do it, and will do forgotten aswell
    The message you are getting is relating to dummy information on the disc, this is the newer form of encryption, but as always, Mr Lightning has come up trumps yet again....................

3. robrososa

robrososa Member

Thanks for responding baabaa. I used the DVD Decryptor you had attached to your message but I still got the same error. I think it might be the disc. Ill try again using a different disc. Thanks for responding.

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

If you used the updated Dvd Decrypter and still no joy, then yes it does tend to point to a bad disc...................

Let us know how you get on..........