1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with newer DVD movies

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by timmyb, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Burnzilla

Burnzilla Regular member

Hey, thanks for the feedback and the sympathy. I'm sorry I didn't state this before but I am using 0sex and I get this problem. Thanks anyway fellas, but I gave up. I ripped it on my ancient pc using dvdshrink and am transfering over my home Lan. thanks again everyone:)

2. Burnzilla

Burnzilla Regular member

Holy crap I'm in hell. I ripped it with dvd shrink 3.1, transfered it over on my home lan. Then I tried to burn it and I get an error with toast 6 that the souce material has a problem. Hmmm.. just for kicks I used dvd2onex and tried to burn that videots folder and i get the same error. The movie plays in VLC player fine with japanese audio and subtitles. Any and all helap is much appreciated. Thanks a million everyone:)

3. ih8win

ih8win Guest

thoughton> i've tried doing this before, (choosed DVD image from OSex), but after it finished i didnt find a way to mount this image using diskcopy or toast... u know a turn around?!

4. thoughton

thoughton Member

After making the DVD image with 0sex you should be able to just double-click it to mount it. If it doesn't mount there's something wrong with your Mac - report back what error you get.

What error does Toast give you (I mean what error number)? Also are you burning at 1x?