1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about ROXIO POPCORN

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by Drewman2, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Drewman2

Drewman2 Member

I am starting a new thread on this because my other thread became a jumbled mess of all kinds of different questions and this one question is the only thing that really concerns me at the moment....

I bought Roxio Popcorn Online and downloaded it.... I have been burning dvds nicely.... I was told (promised) that my ROXIO POPCORN came with software for Label making and printing.... This actually played a big factor in my purchasing decision believe it or not..... But now I cannot find this software. I downloaded what Roxio told me to download but I can't seem to find the Label making program. Can anyone help me find it? PLEEEEEASE!!!

2. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member

i'm not currently at my own computer but when i get home i will check on that... i just use to burn.. and use my lightscribe burner for labels.. but i will check for you..

3. Drewman2

Drewman2 Member

Thanks... because i REEEEEEEALLY would like it.

4. macman123

macman123 Regular member

i don't have popcorn, but i think it may also be used for papert covers.

5. macburner

macburner Guest

I have popcorn, and yes it has that label app.

do you still have the disk image it came in? (im assuming that it came in one, I bought it on CD). mount it and look for a folder that says popcorn software, drag that to your applications folder and there you go.

6. Drewman2

Drewman2 Member

there is nothing that says "POPCORN SOFTWARE"... I asked people on the ROXIO POPCORN forums on the roxio website and they told me to go to the TOAST 6 update and get it..... I got it... But it isn't a full version and I don't think this is it.

The Disc Image I still have... but it isn't big and i don't think the LABELLING software is there and i'm missing it. There are like 3 folders with only a few things in each.

Any ideas?

7. macburner

macburner Guest

I really dont know what to say, but just try mounting the image and looking for an application called discus. if its not there than maybe the downloadable software doesnt come with it.

8. macman123

macman123 Regular member

just got toast 7 and love it. came with software called Discus RE. it makes lables and stuff like that. only 2 mb in size. ask ROXIO about it. it may be free. also ask if u can re dl popcorn, because u already bought it and what would the difference be if they already gave u a copy of it.