1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RE: Image too large for DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Zeezan, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Zeezan

Zeezan Member

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to burn Video_TS to DVD, but the folder contents exceed the guide on Nero.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Zeezan

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

Download DVD Shrink (free) to compress to dvd-5

3. trock0002

trock0002 Member

Ever feel like you are in the movie "Ground Hog Day"?

4. McBrat

McBrat Regular member

LMAO...I've never had to ask a question here because they have ALL already been answered. I haven't given uo though...I'm still searching for the ultimate question to test the AD addicts!

5. trock0002

trock0002 Member

My thinking exactally. I may never get rid of the "newbie" status next to my name as I hardly have to post, all answers are found in a simnple search. Maybe the amount of searchs should reflect ;).

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  7. alseides

alseides Guest

I hope the moderators don't get mad at lazy people like Zeezan who ask stupid questions.

It's always good to ask, but in some cases (like this one) I think this kind of question is... um... for the love of god there are a thousand of these threads.

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

@trock0002

I like your suggestion about getting credit for using the search function :) It is actually a very good idea only someone that uses the search function should get double credit!! Maybe just maybe people would use it then.

@McBrat,
    I will be waiting for your question, and I hope it is a real good one ;-) LMAO

9. trock0002

trock0002 Member

I do consider myself an Afterdawn Addict as I am here ALL the time. I have learned everything in regaurds to backups and media from all you folks with the help of that little power user "search".

The funny thing is, if people would search first, they will get instant answers rather then waiting for someone to come across thier post. Perhaps, some of the more obvious repeat questions should go unanswered and it will also force a search.

Or maybe, "newbies" are not allowed to post till they have utilized the search function a certain number of times.

10. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Again all good idea's and I wish everyone felt the same way. I have tried with no sucsess to get people to use the search function only to be told I am no help or someone else just reply's with the answer anyway so it is pointless to even try anymore. If everyone would make someone use the search function instead of giving them the answers righ away then it would work, but unfortunatley I don't think that will ever happen. :)

11. trock0002

trock0002 Member

So true!

12. alseides

alseides Guest

What program shoul I use to rip DVDs?

Just kidding.

13. trock0002

trock0002 Member