1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

secret code for eurovox to get to menu- not code askin

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by westbrom, Nov 27, 2008.

1. ivorbigun

ivorbigun Regular member

whats the *** table? i know its prob not worth looking at but how do i get it up on the eurovox pvr. thanks

2. malci

malci Guest

What do you put in a lock, a key, that's all, don't be worrying.

3. ivorbigun

ivorbigun Regular member

so are you talking about the menu to enter the new k*ys in? don't you just press yellow for that?

4. malci

malci Guest

Exactly it's the same thing, there is two methods, as I said, No Secret!! Cheers ;)

5. ivorbigun

ivorbigun Regular member

i hope your not telling porkys ;)

6. malci

malci Guest

Try it, if you wish, Menu OK on Language - 1968 - 1968 see what happens.

7. murphym2

murphym2 Member

Hi guys, I know your not allowed to ask for codes. However my eurovox has stopped working it's been great for months after i had it chipped. Can anyone tell me if there's a software update or how i'd go about fixing it?

Thank you

M xx

8. malci

malci Guest

Yes there is a firmware upgrade that will do the job for you, just go to the link and follow the guide, you will get the firmware there for your box, just make sure that you identufy the correct box okay, courtesy of Hiteck. >>>>>>>>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/674371

9. murphym2

murphym2 Member

oh dear god, any chance you could come to my house and do it for me!!! The biggest thing i could ever muster was to add codes!! Unless it's stepped out line by line i'm no good :( ya got a user guide by any chance :))

M

10. malci

malci Guest

Yes there is a good guide to flashing your box, just click on the link marked Eurovox at the bottom of my post, courtesy of HiTeck, you will also get the firmware from there as well, and sorry but it is a bit to far as I am in the UK and no where near the ferry lol.

11. yelly

yelly Member

Hi I know you arent allowed ask for codes but can I ask what is the provider code for NTL and how do i get int the menu on the eurovox max 2008 to input codes i have tried 1570 and it doesnt work is there another number

Thanks a mill

12. murphym2

murphym2 Member

hit the menu buttom on your remote and then the yellow one NTL is 5401 and if you have them that shall not be mentioned can you PM them to me? Might work for me as this downloading stuff is very complex for my lil none tech brain to get around!!

13. yelly

yelly Member

how do i pm you?? i can not get in to the menu where you can input them how do you do that?

14. murphym2

murphym2 Member

how about I pay for your flight lol....

Hmmmmmm, me thinks i'll have to get someone to have a look at it again for me. If it's not as simple as putting a new code in I dont think i'd risk it!!! it'd prob start speaking in polish to me or something by the time i'm finished!!!! Thanks for your help :)

15. Virus1x

Virus1x Member

Do you have a yahoo or hotmail id? Post it and I can guide you though chat. It's really simple.

16. murphym2

murphym2 Member

Hmmmm Not sure on the PM bit just know you can!! Let me work on that for a min!! but if you go into menu, hit ok when language is highlighted and type in 1968 - 1968 (that's twice, took me a bit to figure that bit out!!) and a screen with 4 col's should come up provider is 54 01 and key data is your ****

17. DesB

DesB Regular member

you can PM each other using the little head and pencil on the right hand side of your post... you will recieve them in your inbox of your email..

18. yelly

yelly Member

thanks

19. gollyg

gollyg Member

heya guys...
    can anyone help me... my eurovox box is gone off
    thanks x

20. malci

malci Guest

You need to update your box with the UK fix to get your box back up and running okay, so go here and have a look and then click on the Eurovox link at the bottom of my post for a full guide, you will get the Firmware at the same place. >>>>

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/722659