1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW 3 THE BOX SUPER

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by unc2, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karljd

karljd Regular member

me aul ticker can't take any more of these rollercoaster rides sc0ucer [​IMG]

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Afternoon mate, good to get into the Man U habit............ luck :) As I wait on HiTeck to come back at me :)

3. karljd

karljd Regular member

lol roll on the chav's next week

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Sorry to say it wont as you need a T type box, e.g. The Box T, Eurovox TX, Digivox T, etc.

@ Karl looking forward but not looking forward to it if you know what I mean.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  5. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

LOL, not going to bite.... Watch out lads were on are way back up ;)

6. patr1ck84

patr1ck84 Member

i have the box super its tuned in for the ntl in dublin can anyone tell me the codes needed for ntl galway and ntl mmds galway for the moycullen area

7. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

you wont get codes anywhere on this site and youll get yourself a ban by asking for them! flash your box with the correct firmware and no need for codes!

8. patr1ck84

patr1ck84 Member

sorry about that can i rephrase i have the box super set up fot ntl dublin does anyone know if i will need to do anything different to get it to work on ntl or ntl mmds galway

9. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

no prob, once you have the box set up with the correct firmware it will work on ntl mmds and ntl cable in any digital area of ireland, the only diference being that there are more channels available on cable than mmds and you will probably have to do a rescan moving from one area to the other.

10. axxxo

axxxo Regular member

question myself lads if anyone has any info thanks, my friend wants to bring her starview to her apt in las palmas canaries, she is subscribed to astra 19 digital or something along those lines she's a bit unsure about the exact name or setup, ive managed to find frequencies for all digital and analogue channels but im finding it hard to lock onto an exact qam or symbole rate, if it will even work is another question but if any of you has any info big or small id appreciate it. ive found 5 QAM's and narrowed symbol rate down to somewhere between 1000 to 7000 lol!

11. mikedub

mikedub Regular member

hi all
    is there anyway to rearrange the channel order on a starview the box super or starview 4 or can they only be left in the order that they scan in

12. bailey99

bailey99 Member

hello,

i am at the end of my tetter i must admit! I have purchases a Starview 3 Super Box. The box like many people on the site is not working. I have installed all the channels etc.

I can listen to all the radio channels that I downloads and some TV channels. But the vast majority of the channels are blank. Scrambled channel.

The EMU option is not coming up for me with the 1570 code or the 2004 code on the parental lock option.

If I need to load something onto the box, can something give me a step by step process please. I'm not mad technically minded so would so appreciate some help.
    thank you ever so much.

13. malci

malci Guest

You need to flash the box with the latest firmware, and until you do you will not get access to the Cas System Menu to turn Key Emu ON,, go to the link marked Starview at the bottom of my post and folow the instructions the step by step - choose your box Super and you will find the firmware there to, or you can get the firmware from Eamo's FTA nlibrary at the bottom of post also.

14. bailey99

bailey99 Member

forgot to say i'm in the south of ireland and have Ch***s cable. thanks.

15. diessel1

diessel1 Guest

why cant you buy these boxes on ebay anymore?

16. malci

malci Guest

17. avfc84

avfc84 Member

Hi guys. Now i'm not that wise when it comes to all of this so excuse me if i'm sounding thick here. Was wondering, with this new agreement reached to have certain sky channels back on VM in the coming weeks, will the box need to be re-flashed to add these channels or will a basic channel scan do the trick?
    Thanks again.

18. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Basic scan should do it.

19. avfc84

avfc84 Member

I thought as much, just wanted to make sure. Will keep you informed as to how it goes.
    Thanks for the reply.

20. jj67

jj67 Member

hi,i am looking to buy a starview 3, what software version comes with this box for the uk if any or will it need flashed with new software? are there any questions i should be asking possible sellers? many thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.