starview box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by malmalmal, Apr 4, 2008.

1. linkevo

linkevo Member

Malci! Thanks very much! BIG KISS!!! man you've saved the day yet again!

2. malci

malci Guest

That does happen very often, they will show some film in a continual loop, especially when approaching an event. Can't predict when it happens.

3. malci

malci Guest

Your welcome as usual - at the bottom of my post there are three links for codes and all are updated a.s.a.p. Cheers :)

4. DesB

DesB Regular member

Jaysus Malci Kisses and everything Mmmmm your popular LOL

5. malci

malci Guest

Regular kinda guy :) been another one of them days I see - hope it calms down, now all the update pages are up.

6. paulnite

paulnite Member

Hello again, no didn't work, tried manually inputing new code and it just started updating but never found the channel, any other ideas pls.

7. DesB

DesB Regular member

Paul when you say the latest firmware, which one did you use?

8. dargan9

dargan9 Member

ok cheers
    do you think it will it come back on for boxing/special events ?

9. paulnite

paulnite Member

Hi there, cryptstar-v1.4 genuine only, downloaded from a link on here, pretty sure I have done it correctly, followed some of the good idiot guides on here

10. DesB

DesB Regular member

yeah the PPV Football I think its called... the other one sly box office is hit and miss... on one day off the next!

11. DesB

DesB Regular member

http://www.4shared.com/account/file...tar-v14-GenuineOnly.html?sId=Pu4utBVZjSx1SV3r

Yeah thats the latest alright, try it again, put up menu press 1570 press default,, exit,and go to sly sports...it should click in then..

12. malci

malci Guest

We might be getting crossed wire here, sometimes you will drop lucky and get a ppv film an one of the TVNumber channels, this is if you scan or even flick through them usually 10pm-ish and someone in your area has ordered and payed for it - as regards the special events channel this is TV 1700 and will be back on when there is an event.

13. DesB

DesB Regular member

Malci would you mind assisting Paulnite as i have to call it a day the boss is calling LOL thanks and goodnight!

14. malci

malci Guest

Paul, I have not got long. will you please tell me what it say's in System Information on your box. ?

15. malci

malci Guest

paulnite - still waiting for a response, can't hang around alnight, please post the info requested and confirm you are using Starview 1.

16. malci

malci Guest

Sorry time is up. offered to help - wasted over 30 minutes for a response - seems you probably are tucked up in bed. will no doubt catch you tomorrow. as that is where I am headed.

17. malci

malci Guest

Malci would you mind assisting Paulnite as i have to call it a day the boss is calling LOL thanks and goodnight![/quote]

Sorry Des, seems to have gone shy on me - not got back with any info: requested to make sure where / what the problem may be - perhaps he will be back tomorrow, have to head off myself now, wasted to much time up to now as it is. Goodnight.

18. DesB

DesB Regular member

Sorry Des, seems to have gone shy on me - not got back with any info: requested to make sure where / what the problem may be - perhaps he will be back tomorrow, have to head off myself now, wasted to much time up to now as it is. Goodnight.[/quote]

Malci, many thanks for that, well as you can see he still hasn,t replied....some people eh! Off now to my other job LOL

19. malci

malci Guest

Malci, many thanks for that, well as you can see he still hasn,t replied....some people eh! Off now to my other job LOL[/quote]

Originally posted by Celtic71:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press Menu then 1570 and press the "Set Default Key" , press OK and tune into S*Y Sports and it should auto update for you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic this guy was asking the same Q on other threads.
    Paulnite, please stick to the one thread when you have started getting help...
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/649153#4003247
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15/647397

Tep see what you mean, ah well - busy all day today - speak soon :)

20. dsupreme

dsupreme Member

Hi lads,

I have a starview 1 box. It was working fine for me up until Monday gone, I have reset it twice and put in the latest codes, the emu is on, all normal procedures followed.

However, now it keeps on freezing on all channels. Cant seem to get my head around it.

Any ideas as to why this is happening or how I can fix it would be much welcome.

Thanks

dsupreme