1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview clone new fixed files

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by starview0, Apr 11, 2008.

1. mu4r

mu4r Member

hi guys sorry 2 bother u again but can u help me out i have a starviewbox cloned and dont want to do anyting wit it till im 100per cent certain plzz

2. DesB

DesB Regular member

What exactly is it you need to know? If you explain whats up, someone will help you, I am off to work now but will look in this evening, if you post up your problem I am sure you wil be sorted before then!

3. eso1967

eso1967 Member

hi can any 1help me out my sv clone box has been fine but now its gone off the codes have not changed today i have tryed to put the codes in again but still says data is being updated pls help thank u so much

4. malci

malci Guest

eso - just a quickie got to dash - press Set Default Key in Cas System Menu and exit out to see if it updates sometimes, it needs a kick stsrt, if not - then try to enter them again, if you have updated the box with CrypyStar-v1.4-Core257.Bin (seem to remember somewhere? you have done that? if not then it needs to be done) it should be fine, also check your codes. Only one change so far today, hope to catch you later :-

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/647037

5. malci

malci Guest

If you are saying that you are not certain if it is a clone or not then look at thee pictures on this page (asad's post) and see if that helps, also you will get a lot more info. Plenty of information available - also check Eamo's library for the (clone or not html).

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/8/493446

6. eso1967

eso1967 Member

7. cox1e8e

cox1e8e Guest

my box wn off there has any one new codes telewest yet

8. malci

malci Guest

All Codes you will find at the link, there are three links at the bottom, why not bookmark them in your favs. and keep an eye on them, better still update your firmware and the box will do the work for you, if you need help it is available.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/647037

9. cox1e8e

cox1e8e Guest

thanks thoughs codes work ?

10. sgilbride

sgilbride Member

Malci,
    just wondering what is the latest firmware that i should have on my starview clone? At the moment I have to update manually. My current version is API 2.57e_E Boot 7.0 16aug 20006. This version used to autoroll. cheers.

11. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

malci how much knowledge do you have on eurovox clones

12. malci

malci Guest

Yes it did and was brought out for the clones if it was 2.57FIXED, as to your question - the version of firmware for the clone is CryptStar-v1.4-Core257.bin it is fully auto-rolling and as the title does imply is another fix of that firmware for the clones, so update to that and you will be okay - it is in the Library at the bottom of my post, and is in Starview folder 7th down - then firmware and the file you want is 2nd down. Cheers.

13. malci

malci Guest

Yes they are the latest and happy to guide you to correct place, karl does a good job as do fergus, celtic and Leslie, scOuser, could go on and on - but they can not be here 24/7 (and it's all free) they have a life to lead as do we all.

14. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

sorry malci to bumo this but have you any knowledge of the eurovox clone please:)

15. malci

malci Guest

What is it you want to know, are you sure ot is a clone.

16. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

just need an opinion cos not sure whether its a clone or not .. i posted a question in the thread up the top in bold (manually inputting codes into eurovox + codes)could you have a quick look and see what you think its driving me insane ... thanks

17. sgilbride

sgilbride Member

Thanks Malci, will give it a try.

18. joeskiner

joeskiner Member

Malci!! just to confirm that your last post here, stating that the software works with the clones and autorolls???? just wnat to be careful as a lot of posts saying that the boxes fry after time. any help would be great!! thanks!

19. tempo2006

tempo2006 Regular member

yeah the software for the clones does work i put it on 3 boxes and they are all working grand and all autorolling in a min or less

20. malci

malci Guest

The firmware I have stated above will not fry your box, it is a modified version of the v2.57, the clones used to fry and die with anything above 2.60 - (and before anyone starts to come back at me with I have one running 3.00 and4.00 - I don't want to know!!!) CryptStar-v1.4-257Core is perfectly safe to use and the only I would recommend any to use on clones, and you have Sunrise to thank for that.