1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW PROBLEMS - ***NO CODES HERE ANYMORE***

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Celtic71, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g42

g42 Member

Hi guy's Thanks for all the hard work especially on thursday. Have been checking things out and am sure I have a clone. Is there anything I can do with it. Or would I be better off just imputing codes manually

2. 1shaddow1

1shaddow1 Regular member

hi there, am sure there is a clone fix now avail.
    prob is, a cant remem the link, am sure one of the others will point u in the right direction.

but if u cant w8 try gettin the bigmaq toolbar, or even reading the last few threads.

al have a look for the links for ya now

andy

3. g42

g42 Member

Thanks my head is a bit wrecked with some of the others forums all with conflicting advice. You guys seem to know what you are talking about.
    Cheers
    Gerry

4. malci

malci Guest

The file you want is called CryptStar-1.4-Core257Bin for clones, it was only released last night and you will find it in the link to Eamo's Library - just click on the folder Starview 7th down and then into firmware folder 2nd down and the file is there again 2nd file down, if you need the loader - then go back into software folder and and down load GTRom 4.00rar first one - and you then have the software to load the firmware. It has been tested and officially released for clones thanks to Sunrise.

Eamo's FTA Library http://eko.4shared.com/

5. eso1967

eso1967 Member

6. irishcaso

irishcaso Member

anyone got the cods for the a clo*ed box starview for dublin17 the ones one one of the trends n*l please hurry the fight is on

7. karljd

karljd Regular member

codes are the same for all boxes so go to page 1 and look hurry you might miss the 10 fights that are on before the main event

8. sxxo

sxxo Member

malci

that last info was very helpfull it`s the most i have understood about downloading that software..i have a eurovox 2006 model and it`s a clone i`m with chrous will that software work for me??now that i`ve downloaded whats the next step for getting it on my box?will it work from a laptop??
    cheers

9. eso1967

eso1967 Member

key o =a89517f7f1fdf2e5 key1=64ed70bf22851f2b

10. malci

malci Guest

No it is for starview 1 clone only. Not the Eurovox, don't know of any clone safe firmware for the Eurovox, but no harm in asking around and if I hear of anything I will post the info. Try asking in meantime on Eurovox forums, don't really think you will get much joy though, in fact i wil get entirely to the point - there is none as yet, sorry. Wish I could help with it but I honestly can't as yet.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/127/647037
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/168/506556#3975030

11. sxxo

sxxo Member

cheers malci

someone did give me a link don`t know if it was right but you payed to download it..i`ve heard of people paying money to get a chip in there box to get it to update and of a new box you can buy that updates itself..would i be better off going down that road if theres no firmwire for a clone

12. malci

malci Guest

That choice you will have to make for yourself, but don't be to down hearted yet, there may be hope, it still works in the meantime with manual input - there are also several boxes that update with firmware upgrade.

13. sxxo

sxxo Member

yeah can keeping putting thenm in manually for the meantime thanks to this site...as far as i know i`ve a clone anyway, it came in the blue box.

14. malci

malci Guest

Sorry to hear it is a clone!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  15. Celtic83

Celtic83 Member

some 1 help cus evry1 keeps tellin me 2 luk at page 1 for codes and they are 4 the 18th what are todays ones??

16. malci

malci Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  17. hallcross

hallcross Guest

I suppose 25 quid for an easy life aint bad, its down to people cant be bothered to do it themselves despite all the info being freely available. I know of people in my area charge 15 quid to update firmware, it can be a bit technical, so you are paying for somebodies time and knowledge. I have done 3 boxes, no charge, but they could buy me a pint!
    A bit similar to Nt* cards being rejigged, you pay your money if you cant do it yourself. I have paid for them in the past.
    Cheers all.

18. sxxo

sxxo Member

it`s in my fav...it is a clone looking at the serial no thats on the box it came in.

19. sxxo

sxxo Member

how did i end up with a clone should i not have copped that when i bought it?what`s the diff anyway

20. malci

malci Guest

The no-good sw**es, just hang in in there for a while and input manually, I know it is a pain but thay can't keep up the amount of rolling, it will calm down and go back to norm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.