1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There must be someone you hate!! (or love!!!), boss, teacher, ex-girlfriend anything!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

No matter what you do, there is someone you hate!!!!

I hate my teachers (all of em givin me crap about my attendance!!!). However I have one hell of a P.E. teacher to ease the tension of school as she smiles and does cart wheels with those lovely bre.... hmm ahem ...

I sometimes hate my parents but thats because im a teenager so we'll leave that one slip!!

As for loving someone!! I cant really say I love my gf cause Im still young and dating for fun!!!!!

So who do you hate/love????

Last edited: Oct 14, 2002
  2. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

you know what i hate is when people point to their wrist when asking you for the time. "I know where the hell my watch is buddy." I love music, good movies, joking around, and of course women.

3. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

I hate terrorists and racists and politicians.

I love my wife, family and friends.

I would not use the word love for anything like music and movies, in real context, but like you guys, I like them very much!

Paul.

4. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

I'm with loaded, hate the damned politicians.. give them a little power and they think they can just go start wars wherever they like.. not to mention any names (like I really need to)

I love my girlfriend, my mother, my brothers, my sister, my nephew and my niece.

I hate people who ask for help, then get all offended when you tell them what needs to be done because they insist that they already did that, and it ends up being the actual cause.. not just talking about afterdawn forums, I get a lot of tech-support calls from people I work with etc.. that I end up doing exactly what I said to fix the problem.

I hate people who persecute others for religion/race/sex/politics.

I hate people who talk on cell phones while driving and cause accidents, and just because their husband is a lawyer they decide to contest the fact that the accident is their fault.. in case you are wondering, YES.. this happened to me, YESTERDAY!!

I hate the laws that inhibit people's personal freedoms.. you know what I mean you freakin pot-heads.

I hate people who drink and want to fight.. why can't you just drink and be merry??

I hate people who whine and complain, life is a bitch, f@*king deal with it!

I hate people who make sh!tty products, then don't stand by them or admit that the problem lies with their stupid sh!tty product.

And, last but not least, I f@*king hate AOL users!!! no offense mom (yes, she is one!)

5. Dela

Would the fact that you hate AOL users have anything to do with the fact that they don't get on the "Real" internet with their isp and are impossible b@$t@rd$ to attack when they piss you off?????? Damn I hate that! If they piss you off, they deserve it!!!

No offence to women but I hate women drivers!!! I think VCDjunkie just pointed out that they do stupid things on the road and then blame men when they are in an accident!! (she wont get away with it n e way cause she was on a cell phone!!)

i hate when people enter your home and then bitch on about their "shitty" day!! We all have bad days!! can't they just get over it??

6. VCDjunkie

7. Dela

sure can tell by it. you'd think they'd hire some intelligent people or something

8. VCDjunkie

9. Dela

Well no cause if you look at the forum you'll see the section "Playstation 2 issues" and pc games would also be covered by the cd-r section cause they'd have to burn em!

10. VCDjunkie

ok, but how about getting around copy protection of games etc. I understand that we have CD-R sections for help with burning cd's, but nothing to do with bypassing copy protection for games

please check out these threads and you'll see what I mean..

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/9007

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/9048

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/9110

This guy was seriously starting to get on my nerves. I saved him all of the time spent searching the web for the information he needed, and for him this was not enough.

I don't think I will be going out of my way to help people like him again.. sheesh, why bother?

11. Dela

I see what you mean, in order to bypass protection we need to crack something (usually)!!

However, funny enough, if you have a old enough cd writer, you can put in a game and try to load it, when the "this program has performed an illegal operation" crap pops up, you can bypass it by pressing nothing, just loading the game again while its still there and the game loads perfectly. It works only with a few writers and you don't commit a crime if you dont change the source code of your games .exe file!

Just thought I'd add that!

12. VCDjunkie

I see what you mean, just stating that it is theoretically possible, not that any of us knows anything about copying games, hacking, or any other activity like this..

;-)

13. Dela

Oh no!! We're good boys in here, we dont take part in any illegal activity that 100,000,000 other people do!!!

;-)

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i hate hypocritical cops ;-)

15. stauf

stauf Regular member

I really hate my (ex) boss.

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i hate my sister XD

17. arniebear

arniebear Active member

So do I, especially the one who gave me a speeding ticket just to make his quota. Doing 35 in a 25 is not exactly nascar.

18. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

I hate people who wear socks with sandles...I love life in some parts...

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i hate people who kill animals for fun and then leave them to rot.

20. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

I have to agree