1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to all modders

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Ca$h, Jun 25, 2005.

1. frebman

frebman Guest

hay im a newb at the whole mod thing i was cinda wondering if i gave someone my msn e-mail adress if thay could talk me through the hole modding thing and how to mod halo and stuff plz my email is frebman10210@hotmail.com plz help and reply im on usaly about 7:30 till like whenever

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@frebman
    NO to posting your email address in the forum, it's against the rules

YES to helping you. First things first, you should search the forum for answers to your questions and if you can't find them, then post. Any one within this forum will help you but you've gotta take some initiative and not just ask for answers then leave. It's best if you get your issues taken care of in a thread because then all the members see problems and solutions for your case and they can pass it on to other members or READ IT FOR THEMSELVES.

So when you get ready to mod, just post questions that you have along the way and they will get answered. You can PM me links to your posts and I'll do my best to help. In the meantime, here is a tutrial I made for softmodding that should help you get started: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/228493

**edit: oh, please edit your post and get rid of your email address, THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2005
  3. frebman

frebman Guest

hay but i have the hard mod with the mod chip and the whole nine yards

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

5. frebman

frebman Guest

yah i did but im really confused im new at even having my x-box moded so i just need some one on one help like a tutor so will you plz do that

6. Urmonst

Urmonst Member

Was wondering if ca$h or anybody could tell me where I could get samesig? Cant find it...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2005