1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To rip zone 1 DVD

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by JSantosR, Jun 22, 2004.

1. JSantosR

JSantosR Member

I have a zone 2 player in my mac (G4 laptop) but i´m not able to rip zone 1 DVD, it seens that I t must be open before the program works. OSX do not work. i will apreciate some help.

2. Londor

Londor Guest

3. JSantosR

JSantosR Member

0SEx does not work with my computer (I have a G4, 1 ghz....). It hangs. Any suggestions?

4. Londor

Londor Guest

0Sex works on G4's. In the Fmt. button select DVDFolders and in OPTS select P4(VOBU) for the key refresh rate.

5. JSantosR

JSantosR Member

Those parameters do not wokr. It fills my hard drive, till 30 G, and hang out. Any suggestions?

6. Londor

Londor Guest

Try DVD Image instead of DVD Folder in the Fmt. button.

7. JSantosR

JSantosR Member

Iam sorry, but it stills stops. I use OSEx 0.011a. I need to know all the parameters, even the opts.

8. Londor

Londor Guest

9. JSantosR

JSantosR Member

dvd is not scratched. In fact burnzilla talks about the same problem i have. i can´t open the DVD because i use zone 1 dvd and player is zone 2. I´m able to change the player zone only 5 times, and when i do that i t works properly with DVDbackup.
    The point is why this program fills my hard drive with tenth time information of the original dvd (it stopo at 30 G because i have no run)