1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC game) burned to one DVD? Possible?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by dart321, Mar 28, 2005.

1. dart321

dart321 Member

Hi everyone, first time posting here. Anyway, I am trying to burn my Unreal Tournament 2004 Cd's to a single DVD but I have no idea how to do this. If you don't know already, UT2004 comes on a whopping 6 Cd's, and it's getting really aggravating keeping up with all of them so I figured I would just burn them all to DVD.

The question is, is this possible to do? And how can I do this? I have very little experience in things like burning and ripping so you might have to coach me through a little bit. Thanks ahead of time. I will appreciate any help you can give me.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

do you have to insert the discs while you play the game? If so, I'm not sure how well it will work from a dvd. But this would be the best route: make image files of the disc. programs like nero, clone cd, and many others can create image files of CDs (such as iso, nrg, bin/cue.) you can then burn multiple image files onto one dataDVD. You can then try loading the images directly off the dvd by installing daemon tools iso mounter which virtually loads image files as its own drive.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member