1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Used guide but i have no video , only audio (?)

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by odeno1mum, Jan 19, 2007.

1. odeno1mum

odeno1mum Guest

I AM USING AN EMAC WITH MAC OS X 10.4.8 + DVD2ONEX2 V2.1.1 + TOAST VERSION 7.0.1

I HAVE FOLLOWED THE GUIDE LISTED BUT WHEN I CHECKED THE DVD IT ONLY PLAYED SOUND NO PICTURES JUST A BLANK SCREEN WITH A GREEN STRIPE... I ALSO TRIED IT USING MAC THE RIPPER BUT STILL HAD NO LUCK...

AS I AM A NEWBIE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY HINTS OR HELP FOR ME PLEASE?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT (PREFERRAB;Y BEFORE I RUN OUT OF DVDS TO BURN ON LOL).

THANKS ALL HAVE A GRREAT DAY!

2. terryxpre

terryxpre Member

What are you extracting with DVD2One? That is, does it need/has it been decrypted and extracted first with MTR?

terryxpress

3. Jolly_Lad

Jolly_Lad Member

Did you check the guide in the USER GUIDES section (on the tabs at the top)? I wrote that (as Joli Singe, but I forgot my password so made a new account as Jolly Lad) and apart from missing the first part of initially ripping the DVD, the rest including compressing and burning is all in there. Using MTR just copy the whole disc and then choose what files you want. I can send you the full guide as a PDF if you like?
    REMEMBER: You can check your rip on a mac at any point by watching it in DVD Player. I always ALWAYS check my rips before burning to make sure I haven't made a boo boo and to save on cheap coasters.