1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video stabilizer

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by rtrg, Apr 13, 2011.

1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

Does anyone have a few DIGITAL VIDEO STABILIZERS for dubbing between dvd and vcr in either direction? The purpose is to allow copy gaurds on dvds to be removed by the box so the vcr records a clean signal. I have one which is unmarked as to vendor. I actually found it but the prices went up and shipping costs are expensive. The box has two RCA jacks and operates on an internal 9 volt battery or optinal PS. Please reply here.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. Biker48

Biker48 Member

JVC made a video corrector some years back. I have one which allows you to change the hue of the colour and adjust volume levels and video levels. I will look it out and post the model number later. I don't think they are made any more though. The modifying of the video signal to allow recording was not a stated feature as it would infringe copyright.

4. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I found some from an unknown maker packed in a small cardboard shell with both a battery connector and co ax for an adapter. This is the same circuit that also comes in a metal black box. The prices are $25 and $10 cardboard. Video in and out. Audio is direct. All signals are improved 100% with all types of devices. I use them for tape to tape and tape tp dvd dvd to tape and dvd to dvd. Works in all combinations.

5. Biker48

Biker48 Member

The JVC Video Corrector model number was a JVC JX-C7. It is a standard size box like the seperates in HI-Fi. It has 2 video inputs and 2 stereo audio inputs and 2 outputs. One is to the recorder and the other is for a seperate monitor. It has controls for adjusting the Hue, colour intensity, and audio levels with a balance control between the two. It strips off the macrovision encryption to enable it to create a new sync pulse. One has just been sold on E-bay UK. This is the item number: 170637125250 which will point you to further information on it.