1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted jtaged 360 posted to australia

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by chooky536, May 31, 2010.

1. chooky536

chooky536 Guest

well i live in aus and am wanting a jtaged 360 hdmi or not send me some prices including postage and see if i cant make you a little richer lol

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Well I'm in Utah, and I've got an xenon box (no hdmi sorry :(.), and it has been updated to the freeboot v0.32, with a Samsung drive flashed to the 1.61 iXtreme.

The system has a pcb installed for the jtag, so it's more professional, and not likely to break. Doesn't have diodes and wires everywhere.

Even have the 20GB M$ HDD for the system, I don't need it. So I can install XeXmenu and that stuff for ya if u wanted.

Also, I have a guy that fixes RRoD's, so this one was fixed, and runs great!

Here's a pic of the pcb module used for the jtag

[​IMG]

And a pic of the bottom of the motherboard to show that the x-clamps are gone.

[​IMG]

I apologize for the picture quality, only had iPhone available.

I'm just asking $200 for it, since I already have a jtag console, and don't need to make it such a high price for it. Shipping to Australia, I was looking and we may be looking around $40-50 for shipping.

Let me know!

Also, it's just the console, with the 20GB HDD.

3. Beno420

Beno420 Regular member

I have an elite xbox 360 with HDMI that is Jtagged. It will come with all the cords needed and a 120 gb MS harddrive. Will sell it for 250 plus shipping to you. Let me know, it needs a new home.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Beno420, are the games originals or copies?