1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did I do to get banned from Afterdawn?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by agentne0, Apr 21, 2005.

1. agentne0

agentne0 Guest

I know the rules here and I believe that I did nothing to violate any of them. I also believe that people should be able to express their opinions freely as long as they abide by the rules and regulations here at AfterDawn. This is exactly what I did and want some kind of explanation as to what happened and why it happened. If I did do anything that I wasnt aware that cause this I apologize. If there is anyway to fix this I would like to know. TY.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. Agntne0

Agntne0 Guest

I want my Ag3ntne0 back. This is an outrage. PPL get banned for things much worse than this. The guy didnt even care for what i said and u do just becuase u have the authority. Really I thought the whole runescape thing was a joke. Every single post on it.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you sound like one of the drunken booze-hounds hanging out the door of a trailer on Cops or something. it didn't appear like a joke at all. and it wasn't funny to anyone. you screwed up, and authority came down on you. that's life. come up with a new name and quit tracing it back to your old one or you'll get banned again. just as people have the right to say whatever they want, they have the right to be protected from verbal assault. that's why there's on laws on sexual harassment and whatnot.

there's a lesson here. as a Bizarro World version of Mr. Rogers might say, "don't shit where you eat, and don't be an bumhole."

*edit* btw, we're not here to bash games, even in the safety valve. we're here to help each other out and have a good time online. one of the major issues with the world today is tolerance. people expect to be tolerated but don't tolerate themselves, then bitch like mothers-in-law when they don't get their way. grow up and move on; you'll save yourself some grief.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i think some people never learn!!!

6. 72morgan

72morgan Regular member

agentne0

Wow !!!! Rude and with an attitude , and you need to be told what you have done....

7. squizzle

squizzle Active member

yeah, don't you have a life? How many names are you gonna go through before you give up? You probably put hours into getting around the system just to have your 5 little whiny posts. "Waaa, I keep getting banned cause I'm a dumbass...waaaa, I want my binky."

Grow up ya baby.

8. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

won't someone just eventually ban his ip? that's what happened to me once on a different website. On the home screen it just said "your ip has been banned." Case closed. Too bad for this person, though, I wouldn't want to be banned from ad, it's been good to me.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  9. squizzle

squizzle Active member

This is the only forum site I actually care about. All the others can ban me for all I care.

10. Nephilim

If he came back a fourth time and caused trouble I was going to have the admins ban his ip and send an abuse report to his ISP but hopefully for his sake he got the idea.

11. philipman

philipman Regular member

You can send a abuse report, did not know that. Does the isp care?

12. Nephilim

Depends on the ISP I imagine but its never come to that point - yet.

13. philipman

philipman Regular member

o but this guy is talking alot of stuff.

14. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Enough said :)

15. baabaa

baabaa Active member

I just love it........................

Always amazes me how blind some people really are.

However, always worth an appeal........LOL

Do the Mods have a league table of how many people they have banned over the year, and does the winner receive an Afterdawn t-shirt or something.........................LOL

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  16. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hahaha lol Neph would win for sure no doubt,I have seen Neph ban a bunch of numb nuts that refuse to go by the rules.Not a good thing or a bad thing,but hey Neph is just doing what he does which is moderate the forums.I wonder how many shirts Neph would have if they did have a contest like that.What does the afterdawn T-shirt look like anyways,never really seen one to be honest.

17. Nephilim

Yeah, I'd probably have a few t-shirts if we did that.

The shirts are cool. Mine has the AfterDawn logo embroidered on the front and the back is covered with various file extensions and words with a bunch of them highlighted in such a way that there's a big question mark that stands out from the rest. I'm convinced there's a secret meaning in all that but so far I haven't been bright enough to figure it out :p

18. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Neph, can you post pictures of the front and back of the shirt?

19. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Personally Neph I think you should just model it for every one here and not be shy...after all you are running for President aren't you?!?! :)

20. baabaa

baabaa Active member

I feel a 'thong and tshirt' picture are somewhere in our immediate future.....................