1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT IS SENSE KEY=MEDIUM ERROR!?!?

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by FPJ, Jan 29, 2005.

1. lc347

lc347 Guest

WElL! I'd like to know how everyone is doing with their sense errors too, I get them constantly regardless of media these days. I looked at the media site on Afterdawn (everyones bad media stories) and it does appear to me that the odds are against success for very long in this game. I get every sense error imaginable, including now that there is no dvd in the drive when there plainly is, and spontaneous ejects and silly statements that the drive door is open. duuhhh. its like HAL in 2001.
    :(

2. lc347

lc347 Guest

WElL! I'd like to know how everyone is doing with their sense errors too, I get them constantly regardless of media these days. I looked at the media site on Afterdawn (everyones bad media stories) and it does appear to me that the odds are against success for very long in this game. I get every sense error imaginable, including now that there is no dvd in the drive when there plainly is, and spontaneous ejects and silly statements that the drive door is open. duuhhh. its like HAL in 2001.
    :(