1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy a Kryptview A780

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by scunny, Jul 28, 2010.

1. scunny

scunny Member

Hi all, I've been going round and round in circles reading threads about this but can't seem to find anywhere other than ebay to buy from. I noticed in one thread e45 reviews it and said it's the best and has good support. Anyone know where this was from/ I've PM e45 and hopefully when he see's it he will reply. In the mean time any help would be much appreciated. Simon.

2. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Simon if you are in Ireland that box does not work (yet), if you are in the UK just go to any post by E45, and in his signature click on the link that says 'Facebook Page' and they can be gotten through there, and if E45 hasn't responded to your PM he will shortly.

3. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

link in e45 signature, or HERE and last google

4. scunny

scunny Member

Thanks hooter007, got my reply just a bit dubious about my ability to alter from FTA use and make it like my old starview. I've been told ethernet connected at all times to router but this is about 4m away. Would buying a 5m ethernet cable for that purpose be OK or is that too long? Thanks again.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  5. e45

e45 Regular member

either that or buy home plugs they will work a treat and yes i sent you back a reply

6. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

also keep in mind if you do get a ethernet cable(lan) make sure you measure up the length to keep the cable as close to the wall as poss
    or if you are with virg&n broadband you can move the router to anywhere there is tv cable in the house.