1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinRAR error message "No Files to Extract"

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by sirish19, Sep 22, 2005.

1. sirish19

sirish19 Guest

Help! I have downloaded a file and my bittorrent program says 100%. when I go to extract using WinRAR, I am getting an error message saying that there are no files to extract. It looks like everything is there but apparently not. One additional note, the first 33 files have the WinRAR icon in front of them but no suffix, the rest of the files have no icon but do have a suffix starting from r30. Can that have something to do with it?

I have had this problem occasionally with some downloaded files but just ended up deleting thinking it was a corrupted file. I would really like to figure out what is wrong if it is a recoverable file. Additionally, the torrent there are nothing but very positive replies in the torrent site about this torrent and no one else seems to be having the same problem.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. nrautava

nrautava Guest

3. sirish19

sirish19 Guest

Thanks nrautava! I was able to repair and extract it fine. I couldn't burn with DVDShrink but did burn successfully (with warnings)using Nero Vision. DVD plays great. Appreciate your help.

4. nrautava

nrautava Guest

I`m glad to hear that it works.

(i was not sure if it could help)