1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizardry dvd copier

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by loveya, Apr 12, 2005.

1. loveya

loveya Guest

Is Wizardry dvd copier a scam? I bought it last week, is there something I can do?

2. chriscj42

chriscj42 Member

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

It's a scam alright. There are a lot of company's out there that offer this same deal, but really all they do is provide you with the software that is already out there to use for free anyway (DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter ect.) The best bet when buying a proggy is to make sure you get one that has a trial period these are always legit and then you won't waste your money on some garbage instructions. If they don't offer a trial then they are hiding something.. :)

4. loveya

loveya Guest

Thank guys. But I mean what can I do to get my money back. That's hard earned money. $40.00.

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I very much doubt it.

Pulsar

6. loveya

loveya Guest

I got it! For any of you who want your refund back from Wizardry DVD Copier, GO TO PAYPAL at Paypal.com, create an account, log in, go and file a claim. They will definitely help you. The seller will have 10 days to answer the e-mail. If they don't answer, the money is your once again. Hope this help for any of you who are like me. If you have question contact me at " *******@aol.com. I'm haven't gotten my fefund but I'll be soon. Go get 'em guys. But we learned a lesson from this right? Don't trust things on the internet. Only buy things that have trials. Thanks "BBmayo" you are the best. You too "Chriscj42", thank you. If you reply to this forum, it will takes me two or three days to reply to that, but I'll answer it ASAP. Send me an e-mail. RE: Don't e-mail me if you don't have anything nice to say.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005